[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is how it's gonna be huh Konami? You're going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: MGO-Cloaked-in-Silence.jpg (374 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGO-Cloaked-in-Silence.jpg
374 KB, 1920x1080
So this is how it's gonna be huh Konami? You're going to keep updating your shitty online mode with substantial content instead of giving people more content were they actually want it?
>>
>>330882585
The online content has been in development since before the game launched.
>>
I would seriously consider it if it let you play as Quiet in single player
>>
>>330883180
>I would seriously consider it if it let you play as Quiet in single player

Agreed, playing as Ocelot would also be great.
>>
You do realize the developer no longer exists, right?

There's no one to produce single player content.

Plus, Konami isn't a video game company anymore.
>>
>>330882585
Breasts?
Breasts.
>>
>>330882585
people already paid for unfinished product, so why spend all that money to finish it now?

if it wasn't for the hype, i would like to believe that MGSV would be the biggest flop ever
>>
>>330882585
Well for $4 i'll take it. Thats cheap as fuck for 3 maps and 2 modes.
>>
Anyone even playing MGO?
>>
File: 1394709190698.jpg (38 KB, 192x189) Image search: [Google]
1394709190698.jpg
38 KB, 192x189
>Releasing a mappack for a game with dying mp splitting the community even further

Absolutely amazing, 1.9gb downloaded just now for this shit, I think I'll just uninstall the game at this point there's no hope for it
>>
>>330882585
What's the point? The thing's dead.
>>
I wish they didn't try to force this MGO shit so hard and instead put their efforts into making some Substance/Subsistence kind of content. Metal Gear was never much about the multiplayer and this thing is just whack.
>>
>finished the game
>got costume DLC for free in giveaway
>MGO released
>no desire to play it at all ever since completing the game
I didn't even check if that DLC is actually activated or not.
>>
>>330885185
>I wish they didn't try to force this MGO shit so hard and instead put their efforts into making some Substance/Subsistence kind of content.

The retarded part is that they don't include the content in the SP.

There is so much shit in MGO that's cool but trapped in that shitty multiplayer deserving of being in MGSV.
>>
Remember how fucking hype we were for MGO?

I mean MGSV was dissapointing but at least is a good game. This shit? Christ, it flopped on day 3 on PC.
>>
>>330885185
MGO2 saved MGS4.
>>
>>330885392
Probably didn't help that they delayed launch until months after release.

Do PS4 and XBone still have active lobbies? Last I tried PC, I found one active lobby that wasn't even half full.
>>
>>330885310
>tfw hoped for female character customization in SP
>hoped for customizable costumes from MGO
>>
MGSV will never have-

>Playable Ocelot
>Playable Quiet
>Customizable clothing
>Camp Omega

Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>330885396
Non it didnt. Everyone bought mgs4 for the single player, and there was a very small group of people playing online. It was so small they removed servers and rooms because nobody was ever in them aside from having private matches. I'm surprised MGO2 lasted as long as it did. With that said. Ide rather have that over this piece of shit that is MGO3.
>>
File: 1452127521793.png (109 KB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
1452127521793.png
109 KB, 500x256
>>330883697
>Konami isn't a video game company anymore.
Worst is all those ips that was made with them or they absorbed over the years follows.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.