[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yandere Simulator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Yandere-Simulator-Title.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Yandere-Simulator-Title.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
So, what do you expect from tomorrow's update?
>>
Certainly not anything that makes the game good in any way
>>
>>330882464
Stop shilling your game here, Evaxephon.
>>
File: 1455644253467.png (774 KB, 784x888) Image search: [Google]
1455644253467.png
774 KB, 784x888
>>330882464
>implying it's ever coming out

he keeps adding shit to it and doesn't have a proper vision. It'll end up bloated with unpolished features, will get sick youtube views just for the meme appeal then forgotten in a few weeks.
>>
>>330883205
>>330883895
>>330885874

Stop shitposting
>>
>>330885940
But >>330885874 it right.
He's adding in way too much shit to the point where the game won't have a future.
(eg. Breeding Season)
>>
a brand new texture pack
>>
scythes
>>
>>330882464
Any kind of new meme he can think of adding in. It's basically the games entire vision at this point, along with the whole edgy anime girl bit.
>>
>>330886703
Adding new features is not bad but that retard doesn't finish shit, just implements some idea and say "Y-Yeah I will finish it later, how about some new meme for my game?".
Doesn't help that he is still using some shitty unity anime pack models for like $12 and can't animate for shit.
>>
The Megazeux community calls this the demo curse. It's when you spend all your effort into hyping up your incomplete game so much that you get completely burned out on making it long before it's complete.

Mark my words, this game will never be finished ever.
>>
>>330882464
How do you feel knowing that you're the only one who post about this retarded game here, Evaxephon?
>>
>>330885940
I'll start caring about your game again if you can replace at least the main character asset, EvaXephon.
>>
>>330885874
>he keeps adding shit to it and doesn't have a proper vision

simulators don't have vision, you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>330888295
thats the whole reason he wants to drop the word simulator from the title, he doesnt want it to be a meme game, yet it becomes more and more of a meme game and a half step above a unity asset flip
>>
>>330882464
Hopefully you can kill your rivals. Also matchmaking is what I hope to see in the next update. Cut him/her some slack. Making a game this in depth with one programmer take a long time.
>>
>>330888481
He wants it to be a sim ("meme game"), but drop the sim name because they have a bad reputation now.

>>330888750
>Cut him/her some slack

Fucking newfags.
>>
>>330882464
It's not Yandere Sim any more, it's Lovesick, which is a WAAAY better name
>>
>>330882464
Why not change the name to Lovesick?
It will drown in a sea of SIMULATOR faggotry if you use the original name.
>>
>>330882464
Less Yandere, less simulation, more memes
>>
>>330890048
where do you get the evidence that "he wants it to be a sim meme game"?

I think you just don't like this person and are inventing motives so you can dislike them more
>>
>>330882464
i have to say, it's starting to look good.

also: it's 'Lovesick'.
>>
>>330890320
Not the guy you're responding to, but he said in one of his update videos he wants it to be a more technical and challenging simulator.

>inb4 citation needed
If you are going to defend the dev and know nothing about him I will not provide source. If you keep up with update videos you will have seen this.
>>
>>330890397
>>330890189
Jesus, I didn't remember it changed the name.
>>
>playing a stupid joke meme simulator game
>>
>>330886961
He's said in many of his videos that those animations are just placeholders, why the fuck would he waste time refining the animations when he hasn't even added all the necessary features into the game yet.
>>
>>330885874
He stated in a video some time ago that he has specific goals of what he wants to do before creating the kickstarter, like X amount of elimination methods, Y amount of students, Z amount of clubs, etc
>>
File: Evaxephon.jpg (56 KB, 576x424) Image search: [Google]
Evaxephon.jpg
56 KB, 576x424
>>
>>330890984
He changed the name?
>Jan 16th
Fuck.
Sounds better than Yandere Sim.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.