[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw so fucking alone >tfw thinking about going back to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1363178375549.png (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1363178375549.png
43 KB, 400x400
>tfw so fucking alone
>tfw thinking about going back to MMOs because at least i will have some social contact
>tfw remember how terrible are MMOs

kill me please
>>
>>330879631

Go join a club you fucking pussy bitch
>>
This is why your mom told you to go outside and play as a kid.
Your loss.
>>
>>330879763
>tfw was so alone it nearly crushed me, hadn't talked to another human being in person for almost two years, just lived off my modest inheritance.
>decided I needed human contact, anything.
>decided to go out of town and try to strike conversations with random people, but too shy to do it where I lived, so I can just disappear and hope people would forget I embarassed myself.
>saw a girl passing fliers, and decided to pick up anything it was, if it told me to become vegan, boom I would be vegan from that point on, if it said she wanted money for orphan monkeys or something, I would pay her money, just so I could talk to her for a moment.
>A library was being opened in the small town and she was passing fliers inviting people to stop by for coffee.
>A social gathering, this was what I needed.
>Awkwardly took a flier and said Hi to her, and she turned out to be very patient towards my complete lack of social skills.
>was first to arrive at the library and decided to get to know of everyone who walked in there.
>heard a lot of stories from people from different walks of life.
>played cards with some children.
>talked to the girl who passed the fliers.
>she wanted to meet me again and asked if I wanted to go out for a coffee.

Now I have reasons to get my shit together, so I'm looking for a job and an education and everything that was my life before is now just a hobby, and It's helped me to enjoy them more.
>>
>>330881354
Good on you anon
>>
File: 1430766612589.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1430766612589.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>tfw modern mmos aren't even good friend simulators anymore
>>
>>330879792
>tfw my mom didn't actually tell me this, she let me rot in front of screens
>tfw my dad wanted me to do it somewhat but he was a pussy little bitch and thought a 7 year old's whims should overrule his judgement as a parent and let me have my way every time
>>
>>330881354

Yeah but what videogames are you playing right now?
>>
>>330879792
But i did, and my "friends" always wanted to play housemaid or husband and wife and they used to touch me and stuff, i don't wanna remember.
>>
File: hot slav.jpg (154 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
hot slav.jpg
154 KB, 500x379
>>330879631
Was in a similar situation where I moved away for university and decided to live on my own, which was great, but there were only 8 people on my course and they were all spergs, I tried to make an effort but they just weren't interested in going for a drink or anything like that, so fuck them.

I spent about 4 months with my only company being my guild in a WoW private server, they were really fucking funny and I don't regret it one bit, but it was a kind of lonely existence.

In the last two months I went on OKcupid and met this 6.5/10 in a club and banged her that night, I was pretty surprised it was so easy. To be honest the hardest part about online dating shit is just getting a fucking reply to your message.

After 2-3 months of the best sex I've ever had, my year was over and it time to go home. She kind of wanted a relationship, problem is my long term gf at home was pregnant so I couldn't just break that off, and I kept it all a secret from this girl so I'd have to unravel the lie to be her properly.

It was a clusterfuck but I just had to tell her that would be the last time she saw me and that was that. I got a text from her friend a month later saying she really missed me and she wanted me, but I just ignored it, there's no way I'd be able to find a bullshit reason to travel up there for a few days.

So now I'm with my home gf still, wish I'd gone with the new girl desu, but hey you live and learn.
>>
>>330881752
The last Remnant

Finally got around to my backlog now that I am less depressed.
>>
>>330879631
Don't worry anon. Vote for Trump in your primary and you can join his deportation force when he wins!
>>
File: 1452114272369.gif (2 MB, 275x248) Image search: [Google]
1452114272369.gif
2 MB, 275x248
>>330881643
>American parenting
>>
>>330881871
shit....
>>
File: 1455023964173.jpg (865 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1455023964173.jpg
865 KB, 1200x1500
>>330881871
tell me more anon
>>
>>330879631
tfw been alone my whole life
tfw never had a gf
tfw never wanted one
mfw
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.