[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people on this board right now who actually think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
>there are people on this board right now who actually think a 20-something bishonen guy with a few cells injected to him was able to control and dominate an all-powerful space-faring alien and not the other way around
>>

reminder that jenova is actually the veangeful spirit of Yunalesca who followed the people of spira to their new planet seeking vengeance.
>>
>>330879182

That's obvious. At first Sephiroth was just powerful if a bi weird. As soon as he got in contact with Jenova, his motivations changed exactly to those of Jenova itself. He wanted to consume the lifeforce of the planet and ride its shriveled corpse as a meteor onto the next world in order to rinse and repeat. Sephiroth was never in control.
>>
>>330879494
>a bi weird

lol what an appropriate typo for that faggot
>>
you are totally correct, up until the point he gets the black materia.
>>
>There are people on this board right now who actually think Rosa is a better match for Cecil than Rydia
>There are people on this board right now who don't think that Cecil is best girl, and far more attractive than his wife
>>
>>330879319
I-I n-need confirmation this fucking lore. FF7 was my babby JRPG
>>
>>330879859
It's in the ultimania guide or something, X is a prequel to VII.
>>
>>330879859
It's some stupid connection from X-2, some gullwing named Shinra proposes something about extracting energy from the planet (a-la shinra in VII)

Then when spacetravel was possible (done by descendants of Shinra kid in X-2), they went to another planet (a-la VII) and did it there.

Or whatever it was.
That's how it's connected.
X itself has no mention whatsoever and the X-2 connection is mainly from the ultimanias of X and VII.

It's a pretty loose connection and impacts neither in any way.

Correct me if i'm wrong
>>
>white hair
>cold calculating bitch
why do japan keep doing this
>>
>>330879548
froydean slip
>>
>>330879182
That alien was a half-dead viral colony. It didn't have much will to speak of.
>>
File: 1413243641875.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1413243641875.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>>330880639
>froydean
>>
>>330880772
She basically drove the dominating lifeform at the time to extinction. She had plenty of will.
>>
>>330882753

>had

Yes
>>
>>330879182
I really hope FFVIIR focuses more on Jenova. Shit was so surreal and interesting but she was barely focused on.
>>
>>330882896
If an organism can survive a meteor crash after possibly centuries in space, then I don't think Shinra researchers can do much to damage it.
>>
>>330879494
It wasn't even sephiroth. You never see him until the north crater fight. All the rest are jenova parts, hence why there's and arm or whatever left behind after each fight.
>>
File: 24162572_p0_master1200.jpg (190 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
24162572_p0_master1200.jpg
190 KB, 500x500
>>330879709
>there are people on this board who don't think Leonora shits on every girl in the original IV cast
>>
File: Jenova headless.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Jenova headless.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
That's a really unimpressive Jenova.
>>
>>330883236

I always saw a raw chicken when it flashed quick.
>>
>>330883236
>That headless spook

Why is Barret such a self hating black?
>>
Clearly the Planet is stronger than Jenova. Jenova celled Sephiroth can't integrate with it and after a few years traveling it, collects enough of its knowledge to overpower Jenova. It's the simplest explanation.
>>
>early drafts said we were gonna have five Jenova fights
>each fight was literally Sephiroth throwing pieces of Jenova at you, hence the arm on the ship

Fuck man, that would've been dope. Jenova fights are the best, if not mostly for J-E-N-O-V-A.
>>
File: lucretia ff7.jpg (371 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
lucretia ff7.jpg
371 KB, 1200x1600
So whatever happened to her 22 other children?

http://exhentai.org/g/886764/38b448b1ef/
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.