[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You needed to watch a youtube video in order to beat this DIDNT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 2-hard.jpg (59 KB, 515x349) Image search: [Google]
2-hard.jpg
59 KB, 515x349
You needed to watch a youtube video in order to beat this DIDNT YOU

admit it.
>>
File: 1416645267739.png (17 KB, 128x148) Image search: [Google]
1416645267739.png
17 KB, 128x148
>>330876262
No I didn't. I accidentally did it eventually.
>>
When I played this game when it first came out, I had to do this on my own because it was too new and it didn't have a walkthrough. Felt good when I did it on my own
>>
>>330876262
that was easy its just a double loop puzzle. I figured it out quite quick
>>
what game
>>
>>330876262
>neo /v/
>>
>>330876262
nah, the only help I needed was that fuckin' switch in the sky temple that you needed to grapple to and then use the iron boots. I still think that one was bullshit.
>>
>>330876262
GameFAQs

Youtube wasn't huge yet
>>
>>330876964
LoZ twilight princess
>>
>>330876262
It's a pain in the ass, but it's not that complicated.
>>
Naw man. I did that shit on my own when I first got TP.

It took awhile but I did it.
>>
>>330876262
spent 45 minutes just rotating the sticks until eventually the game said I finished it lol
>>
>>330876262
the hell even is this old ass game, lmao look how ugly it looks
>>
Are you people this genuinely retarded.

How did you even get the disc into the system.
>>
Nope, I brute forced it
>>
>>330876262
I beat Twilight Princess in two nights without any assistance and I don't even remember this part it was so easy.
>>
YouTube wasn't big enough for that when I first played it, I looked it up on GameFAQs and wrote it down on a piece of paper.
I still have it in the game case.
>>
beat the game but i don't even remember this puzzle so it probably wasn't that big of a deal
>>
>>330876262
No, I used trial and error with little luck.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
Pretty simple op

I guess you needed it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.