[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tactics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tactics.png (1 MB, 680x587) Image search: [Google]
tactics.png
1 MB, 680x587
Which one should I start with?
>>
They're not the same series - do not buy FFT:WOTL for PSP, it's got a shitty slowdown bug that affects battles
>>
Both are good but I prefer Tactics Ogre
>>
>>330872463
I thought that was fixed with a patch or something
>>
they're both shit. FFT is one of the most overrated game of all time.
>>
neither because they're both boring tedious shit.
>>
>>330872572
Yeah a patch you have to apply by yourself
>>
I managed to finish Tactics Ogre than I could bear playing FFT.
>>
>>330872641
>download iso, ppf file, and ppf-o-matic
>aply ppf to isso

that was hard
>>
>>330872595
Fuck you FFT is the best FF

Square just fucked up WOTL because they don't give a shit
>>
>>330872825
yeah, Tactics Ogre for PSP looks like it was more carefully ported than WotL
>>
>>330872769
there's no reason why that game shouldn't work on its own. If GTA III can run perfectly on an iPhone 4 there is no goddamn reason why anyone should have to seek out a patch for a polished PSX game
>>
File: 1455202508228.jpg (8 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
1455202508228.jpg
8 KB, 301x168
>>330872754

wat
>>
>>330873259
Go back to your psp bear.
>>
>>330872183
Both are great in their own way, but similar.

like apple pie and apple crumble
>>
>>330872183
Tactics Ogre is overall the best
>multiple paths
>better story
>no dumb difficulty spikes
>>
>>330872183
>FFags will pretend this is a contest
Name one thing FFT does better than TO.
>>
>>330873546
Game balance, funnily enough.

You have to work to break the game in half in FFT, in TO you get handed the means to do it right at the start.
>>
Advance.
>>
>>330872463
Worth it for the new jobs desu
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.