[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I swear to god, these are the dumbest motherfuckers to ever grace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: dickshits.jpg (22 KB, 453x206) Image search: [Google]
dickshits.jpg
22 KB, 453x206
I swear to god, these are the dumbest motherfuckers to ever grace a video game.

Ryoma, a supposed "warrior for peace", denies the party in Conquest entry to Macarath's apothecary when Elise is on the edge of death. This goes against literally everything we've been lead to believe about him.

Xander, a "level-headed prince", despite knowing that his father is no longer sensible and must be dealt with, continues to attack his adopted sister anyway. Why? Cause, um...Well, he's fucked up this long, why not keep up his reputation of being a total retard?

Don't get me wrong, these games are fucking great, but the reasoning behind these two character's decisions leaves me blindsided.
>>
>>330866657
Spoilers ahead:

Xander was in denial and kept telling himself that Garon was just feeling ill because apparently he was a good man before he got possessed

Ryouma was a walking hypocrite though

>Claims he would have saved the Nohr royals if they were the ones held hostage
>He says this after holding Elise hostage when she's literally dying
I seriously felt nothing for this faggot when he committed sudoku. I would have offed him myself for almost getting Elise killed
>>
>>330867074
Please, excuse my favor for destroying your country. He's feeling rather peckish.
>>
>>330867152
>>>330867074
>favor
How did I typo father?
>>
File: Lisa.jpg (238 KB, 500x489) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.jpg
238 KB, 500x489
>>330866657
Garon didn't even need to be replaced. Why the fuck can't they just murder all dragons instead?
>>
>>330867307
B-because dragons...
>>
>>330867152
Yes and please kill this little innocent girl who had nothing to do with anything because that's what honoraburu samurai do.
>>
File: 1454471842316.png (21 KB, 154x161) Image search: [Google]
1454471842316.png
21 KB, 154x161
remove dragons
>>
>>330867152

Dude are you new to the series? "Noble guy working for former noble king turned monster" is par for the course in Fire Emblem, it's normal that he'd try to rationalize it, weak as his arguments may be, even more so since it's his fucking dad.
>>
>>330867421
If my dad was constantly trying to kill me, my siblings, and conquer entire countries with genocide, I'd be a little concerned.
>>
>>330867372
>one girl
>entire world peace at stake
Well that's an obvious choice.
>>
>>330866657
>Ryoma, a supposed "warrior for peace", denies the party in Conquest entry to Macarath's apothecary when Elise is on the edge of death.
>This goes against literally everything we've been lead to believe about him.
Not at all. He's a warrior for peace. He just wants Elise to be able to rest in peace.
>>
Why didnt Azura grab another crystal and show the other siblings that their dad was an evil jelly monster? She even says Leo has the power to use these crystals
Why was I supposed to care about Lilith dying? What was the purpose of Lilith in the first place?
>>
>>330867586
/thread
>>
>>330867608
>evil jelly monster
kek
>>
>>330867490

IT'S JUST A PRANK SON
>>
>>330867674
Relax, my son. I was simply joking.
>>
>>330867372
>Elise
>Nothing to do with anything

Does everyone forget that she's one of the royals of Nohr or what? She might not be as combat capable as the others but getting rid of an enemy healer is still a big boon.
>>
>>330867608
>Why didnt Azura grab another crystal and show the other siblings that their dad was an evil jelly monster?
Because Azura was the 'special' child of the bunch. Everyone praises her wisdom and such, but it was only because they wanted her to feel like a normal girl. They didn't have the heart to tell her that she's mentally challenged.

>Why was I supposed to care about Lilith dying? What was the purpose of Lilith in the first place?
Of course you were supposed to care. Haven't you ever had a pet fish? Lilith was your pet fish-dragon that could turn into a real girl. So not only was she your pet fish-dragon, but she was one you could fuck and not feel bad about it. Wouldn't you feel bad about losing such a thing?
>>
>>330867747
That's nice, Corrin.
>>
How come Garon didn't use his jelly dragon form in Conquest? Is there a reason he did in Birthright, but felt that his lube form was fine to kill his own children in CQ?
>>
>>330867545
Killing a little girl isn't going to bring peace to your kingdom

You would just be digging your own grave
>>
>>330868164
What do you mean? He tries to kill the royals in Conquest because now that they know he's a slime monster, he can't manipulate them with "I'm your father" anymore.

I'm more confused about why he dies like a bitch in Conquest instead of turning into a fucking dragon like he does in Birthright.
>>
>>330868460
>I'm more confused about why he dies like a bitch in Conquest instead of turning into a fucking dragon like he does in Birthright.

That's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>330868523
Oh, right. My bad, I somehow only read jelly and skipped "dragon" in your first post. Yeah, I have no idea.

You probably just have to make up some headcanon explanation, like there are dragon veins in his castle that he needs to activate it, or the magic hoshido throne locked him in his slime form so he couldn't change into a dragon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.