[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
system shock remastered trailer is out yes we know, >uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: sshock trailer comparison.png (2 MB, 1712x2816) Image search: [Google]
sshock trailer comparison.png
2 MB, 1712x2816
system shock remastered trailer is out

yes we know, >unity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPLF9Ad9ns
>>
>>330857719
Nice jump, OP
>>
>>330857689
far as i could tell the whole trailer took place on medical. post me the part of the trailer you're referring to and i'll grab a shot of it in the game
>>
File: sshock again.png (425 KB, 1232x362) Image search: [Google]
sshock again.png
425 KB, 1232x362
>>330857865
ah, i see. yeah this is just south of the hidden elevator shown in the trailer. still on med
>>
>>330858158
Yeah, that's it, thanks
>>
>>330857719
gomer_galaxy.jpg
>>
>>330857719
is it just graphical update?
>>
>>330858378
gameplay gets an update as well
>>
>>330857719
looks fucking amazing
>>
>>330858378
graphics+mouselook is basically all we know about the changes at this point, but the map's been changed to various degrees just in the first bit of medical we've seen, as shown in OP's image. the game's gonna need at least some rebalancing because lolmouselook
>>
>>330858524
>>330858469
As long as they dont screw with it to much, Im fine, I liked having next to no ammo.
>>
>>330857719
Repostan from last thread, System Shock remastered is getting a kickstarter campaign soon (source: http://systemshock.com/)

http://strawpoll.me/7085946
>>
>>330858623
>next to no ammo
did we play the same game? in my SS1 the basic borgs took 2 hits and dropped 40 ammo. i'm hoping they make it way harder actually, at least on higher difficulties. i failed to screenshot that you can see two patches across the room from the medbench in one shot that weren't there in classic, so they might even be aiming for easier.

what am i sayin, it's still WAY too early to determine anything at all.
>>
where are all the mutilated bodies?
>>
>>330858760
yeah and guns and cyberspace -prealpha
>>
>>330858730
>did we play the same game?
Now, I should read before posting, I assumed we get SS2 aswell
>>
>>330858840
no plans for ss2r, but there were no plans for ss3 until massive support came out the woodwork.

this is one kikestarter i'll be a good goy for, that much is certain
>>
>>330858760
We've only seen a peek of starting area on med level, all people there have been converted to mutants because surgical table was compromised
But there's plenty of blood on the environment there at least.
>>
File: human mutant.jpg (491 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
human mutant.jpg
491 KB, 2250x2250
>>330859104
weeeell, there is "supposed" to be a corpse in the top shot. i'm guessing it's just not modelled yet but being that they're apparently shooting for a more "alone" vibe, you might not see any real humans, even dead ones i guess, until a bit later in the level

being that this image is apparently canon, (lead concept artist's sketch notes for remake) that might make sense
>>
Hold on a second, didn't that guy that was making Citadel remake made it with unity as well? Could they possibly cooperate with him?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.