[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone feel like having a trophy/cheevo thread? For the e-peen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: achievement trophy.png (178 KB, 681x333) Image search: [Google]
achievement trophy.png
178 KB, 681x333
Anyone feel like having a trophy/cheevo thread? For the e-peen autists.

Show off the ones you're most proud of/currently working on and discuss how easy (hard) it was/is to get them.
>>
Trophies>Achievements
>>
Recently got Shadow of the Colossus' platinum. It wasn't that hard (except hard time attack #3).

Surprised the plat is ultra rare at <3%. I thought the fanbase of this damn "art game" was a little more hardcore than this
>>
I just don't have the energy to do all the bullshit needed for trophies any more but I would like to get the plats in GTA3, VC, and SA.

I 100%'d all those games multiple times on PS2 and the autism in me wants that recognized on my PSN profile.
>>
My most prized trophy to this day is Dead Space 2 Platinum.

God damn I love Dead Space 2.
>>
>so close to getting the last weapon for DaS1 plat
>zero motivation whatsoever to play it
>>
>>330856593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzTrYk0VWu0
>>
Only recently became interested in getting platinum in games.

Just got Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD platinum. Good fun. Gummi missions weren't as bad as everyone makes out, save for a couple here and there. Accidentally saved over my 100% complete file after starting a standard mode run for that difficulty trophy lol. Saving becomes muscle memory and wasnt thinking. Wanted to kms but whatever

I'm currently playing Digimon Story Cyber Sluts and am very much enjoying it so I guess I'm gonna go for platinum on that next.
>>
>>330856289
90% reasoning behind my purchase of Final Fantasy X HD was to make the platinum a highlight of my PSN for the same reason.

10% is because of the extra content in the international release that I missed in 2001, but I could've just emulated it if I really wanted to. Damn these trophies.
>>
>>330857002
I'm working on FFX too. Have fun completely filling the sphere grid with everyone.
>>
File: shot-20160218-1949-1mjdcs5 (1).jpg (401 KB, 798x1834) Image search: [Google]
shot-20160218-1949-1mjdcs5 (1).jpg
401 KB, 798x1834
>>
I've own a bunch of games with shut online feels bad

Multiplayer dlc trophies shouldn't be a thing either
>>
>>330856025
Wasn't it a ps+ title at some point? That alone will significantly drop the trophy percentages from all the people that played it once for 5 minutes & never went back it.
>>
>>330856505
i was interested in doing this just to unlock the finger glove gun; other than that i could give a shit less about trophies. the only plat i have is BB
>>
File: rare.jpg (32 KB, 396x415) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
32 KB, 396x415
Your rarest trophy?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458027870275.jpg (61 KB, 1137x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458027870275.jpg
61 KB, 1137x640
>>330856289
I recently got the platinums for GTA III & San Andreas. I was working on Vice City but one of the trophies is such an absurd grind it pretty much killed my interest in bothering.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.