[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which section of your thumbs do you use? Playing games I mean.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: thumbgame.png (11 KB, 358x267) Image search: [Google]
thumbgame.png
11 KB, 358x267
Which section of your thumbs do you use? Playing games I mean.
>>
>>330848693
I usually keep my thumb in between two buttons to easily press either of them.
>>
>>330848693
The tip for triangle and square, the joint for circle and __X__.
>>
>>330848693
For fighting game inputs I usually use middle of my thumb for directional inputs, and the end of my thumb for face buttons.
For mashing sequences like the mgs torture scenes I use index finger. Seems I mash faster with it than with my thumb.
>>
depends on the peripheral

on a 5 button mouse I only use my index and ring finger, sometimes using the thumb for precision.

On a pad, it's usually the tip of the thumb, but on a older pad, it's the middle of the thumb since the controllers tend to be smaller. Also if it's an arcade stick, I usually use my thumb for advanced techniques like SGGK or kara-throws.

Keyboard gaming, I don't use the thumb at all unless it's a game like CS:GO where I need access to more than 3 forms of movement.
>>
>>330848693
Pinkies for grip.
Ring and middle for triggers.
Index for buttons.
Thumb for stick.
>>
>>330848693
>thumbs in charge of having three non-knuckle joints
>>
On a related note, does anyone actually use claw grip? I've never met anyone that does

Fingertip master race though
>>
>>330851695
You have to if you have one of those tiny mouses.
>>
File: 007.jpg (30 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
30 KB, 470x353
>>330851695
I did with the short grip on my g9x. Eventually I used no shell at all and fingertipped it.
>>
File: thatpart.png (36 KB, 134x134) Image search: [Google]
thatpart.png
36 KB, 134x134
>>
>>330851695
fingertip grip master race
>>
>>330851695
>palm grip
acceptable
>claw grip
what the fuck are you doing?
>fingertip grip
best choice
>>
>>330848693
Sight side of left thumb
On Space
Because i'm not a filthy fucking casual
>>
>>330851695
I do a really relaxed claw grip
>>
>>330848693
i don't. cause i have my thumbs up my ass 24/7
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.