[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the xbox 360 controller still the best for PC gaming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: sticky controller.webm (414 KB, 310x464) Image search: [Google]
sticky controller.webm
414 KB, 310x464
Is the xbox 360 controller still the best for PC gaming?
>>
I love these threads
>>
>>330844836
Not if you need a good D-pad. Otherwise, it's pretty good.
>>
>>330844836
yeah, its the only good thing the xbox has nowdays.
>>
>>330844836
I just bought one even though my DS4 was working fine (although it's annoying having to open up a 3rd party driver every time you plug it in) because /v/ told me 360 is better and has less input lag. Wasn't expensive but did I need it or did I get memed?
>>
I've never used either controller, but how does Xbox one's controller feel compared to 360?

I want a new one for pc also.
>>
>>330844836
I prefer DS4
>>
>>330845225
you did good
>>
>>330844836
it never was. and now it REALLY isn't since you can hook sony stuff up without special adapters.
>>
File: 1452608527371.jpg (405 KB, 634x959) Image search: [Google]
1452608527371.jpg
405 KB, 634x959
Who else /dort here?
I always end up switching between a 360, ds3, and now a steam controller. The ds3 (with scptoolkit) feels better to me, the 360 works better with windows, and steam controller is in a good category of it's own.
>>
Xbone controller is much better.
>>
Still using my PS2 controller with USB adapter. The only games it doesn't work with are Microsoft games on steam.

>mfw they think I'm gonna go buy an XBOX controller just to play Dust

Screw you. Joy2key exists.
>>
>>330845227
I've used both and they have their pros and cons but overall are about equal. Xbone is more expensive but it looks nicer and has a better dpad. If you care about looks or want to play a lot of dpad focussed games, go with the bone. Otherwise, save some money and get a cheap 360 pad.
>>
>>330846475
>PS2 controller with USB adapter.
Do you ever have a problem trying to play in digital mode? I have a ps2 street fighter controler with no analog sticks from nuby and some original dualshock 1's and a pelican adapter, and they don't seem to work at all. My dualshock 2 controllers work fine, but only in analog mode.
>>
File: get.png (527 KB, 854x439) Image search: [Google]
get.png
527 KB, 854x439
>>330844836
you tell me anon
>>
>>330846814

The games I have played work fine so far. Except like I said the Microsoft released games which tries to hide any joystick option besides 'XBOX Gamepad'.

Sure there's some games that don't work, but I have yet to find them. Granted, I don't play much on PC that requires a gamepad besides stuff that would use a universal joystick (like Tie Fighter or Tree of Savior).
>>
>>330847590
that
>>
>>330846238

How so? Never even held one
>>
>>330847865
shit
>>
>>330849351
banned
>>
>>330844836
yep
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.