[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: soul_hackers1.jpg (1002 KB, 1496x1334) Image search: [Google]
soul_hackers1.jpg
1002 KB, 1496x1334
What is your favorite SMT game /v/ I'm about half way through Soul Hackers and I'm loving it. Demonic Dolphins and all.
>>
If we're just talking actual SMT, Nocturne, with Strange Journey in second place. Outside of SMT, Digital Devil Saga.
>>
Strange Journey was overrated desu.
It was a labyrinth for the sake of there being a labyrinth.

At least SMT2 has bars and shops scattered among them, and the Kalpas in Nocturne were incredible because the maze was separated from the main story and you had a tangible reward for going through with the whole Amala story.

With SJ I only liked Sector B and E for feeling like I was being rewarded with a feeling of progress.
H or whatever the last one was nice too I guess.

Does FINAL have real dungeons?
>>
>>330836708
Yeah I just meant SMT, they seem a little more about the RPG elements and less about the waifus
>>
>>330837037
Your choices are Nocturne, Strange Journey, SMT IV (which has tons of huge flaws) and some old games from the SNES era that are so old the final boss doesn't have a unique theme. It shouldn't be surprising most people consider SJ to be one the best.
>>
Persona 4 Golden
>>
SMT1. One of the only games out there that managed to draw me into its atmosphere. Despite being archaic, it isn't as bogged down with bullshit like SMT2 is.
>>
>>330837189
>. It shouldn't be surprising most people consider SJ to be one the best.
Only newfags to the series who haven't played anything else thinks this.
>>
>>330837189
Strange Journey has more flaws than 4.
>>
>>330837037

>It was a labyrinth for the sake of there being a labyrinth.
That's kinda what dungeon crawlers are about.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1334x750
Who is the most alpha SMT character and why is it Yoshiro?
>>
SJ and Raidou 2.
>>
>>330839724
Raidou games aren't SMT.
>>
>>330838385
At least it had dungeons.
>>
>>330839917

Neither is Soul Hackers, but OP posted it anyways.
>>
Persona 3
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.