[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE, VIOLENCE IS WRONG BUT AT THE SAME TIME HERE'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Hotline_Miami_cover.jpg (149 KB, 497x698) Image search: [Google]
Hotline_Miami_cover.jpg
149 KB, 497x698
>DUDE, VIOLENCE IS WRONG BUT AT THE SAME TIME HERE'S A GAME THAT COMPLETELY GLORIFIES VIOLENCE IN EVERYWAY, LMAO

Is there a more pretentious game? I have doubts that one exists.
>>
GTA4

God it's like the war was terrible all of my friends died

Then it's like hurr let's go shoot people up, what was the point?
>>
The Witness dethroned everything else
>>
>>330819604
Pasta's stale.
>>
>>330819604

God is there a more repetitive post?
>>
It's a liberal manifesto as well

>Jacket vomits after killing that hobo
"please don't hurt the poor and downtrodden"
>Jacket spends the entire game killing white mobsters, black mobsters and cops
"Killing whites and their house niggers is perfectly acceptable! Cops are evil!"
>>
>>330819604
nigger make your own thread this pasta sucks and it wasn't even funny or good the first time
>>
>>330820109

No, I think it was more after killing the hobo he got over it and it became easier.

Don't know why since he was a soldier who killed a bunch of people.
>>
i wish it look something like the poster and the game play wasn't shit
>>
>>330820392
play a different game then dude. I like the gameplay, it does its own thing.
>>
>>330820617
then you should travel to miniclips where they cater to your type of groundbreaking gameplay
>>
You gonna post this shit everyday?
>>
>>330819604
how many times are you going to make this thread?
>>
>>330819604
are you fucking retarded?
no need to confirm thanks
>>
File: indiegames.png (351 KB, 1316x418) Image search: [Google]
indiegames.png
351 KB, 1316x418
>>
File: laughing cruise.gif (833 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
laughing cruise.gif
833 KB, 200x150
>>330822546
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.