[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt people who write things better than kojima has in his whole career
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: download_20160314_140733.png (790 KB, 1000x736) Image search: [Google]
download_20160314_140733.png
790 KB, 1000x736
I feel a bout of confidence that I wrote a plot objectively 2x better than original plot to MGSV
>Start as Venom, but not refaced to look like Big Boss (see pic)
>You're in the bed, Big Boss rushes through the door and is super happy that you pulled through your 9 year coma
>Kaz shuffles in with minor suprise
>Big Boss starts talking to you tl;dr "I don't know who did this, but we're gonna find them and make them pay for what they did to us, all of us."
>(Big Boss shows you a mirror, you see the shard in Venoms head and everything, missing arm)
>Kaz shuffles over, "He's not ready to leave Boss, he just woke up!"
>so a few weeks pass
>XOF attacks the hospital, Boss get there just before they do, tutorial goes pretty much as it did before
>Kaz and BB and Venom hide away for a little bit
>then are contacted by Ocelot (who is working for Zero shshshshshs) to go to the new Mother Base for a new PMC called Diamond Dogs
>(Actually the hospital is still owned by Zero, its just info hidden from Big Boss and Kaz)
>(BB just thinks you happened to end up in that hospital, he'd been looking for you for months)
>The Shining Lights mission is carried out by Venom while BB is hunting down another lead on Skull Face
>BB comes back to a heart broken and really mentally fucked Venom
>That’s the turning point for their friendship
>"You told me, never to aim at my own comrades..." - Venom
>"You did what you had to." - BB
>Late game, after Skull Face is kill
>Whole world goes nuts over Sahelanthropus, people find out DD is in custody over it, (COUGH HUEY CROAKED THAT SHIT AGAIN), and want BB's head on a stick
>Big Boss, cornered by the whole world, does the unthinkable to his best friend Venom
>Forces him to get facial surgery to be Psuedo-BB
>Kaz loses his shit over this
>excommunicates Boss from DD
>Ocelot runs off with his husbando
>Venom leaves to form the new Foxhound just to piss on BB's chips
>>
>>330805327
>The tape from the final cutscene, "I regret everything I had done to you, but it was something that had to be done. You were my comrade, my friend, my brother. I'd even consider you my equal, my own Big Boss. Well, I suppose now, you really are Big Boss."
>His efforts to get back at Boss are foiled by Solid Snake
>Venom knows about BB's plans and everything, he's building his forces to take him on.
>BB tricks Solid into doing the events of MG1
>and then Venom is kill
CUT
END
GAME OVER
METAL GEAR SOLID FUCKING FIVE
THE BETTER PAIN

>Everything leading to Psycho's involvement in V is unchanged, plane crash caused by Venom/Kaz/BB's stirring hatred and LUST FOR REVENGE

BB voiced by David Hayter
Venom voiced by Kiefer Sutherland
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Chapter 1 is all about DD's rise
Chapter 2 is Eli's intro/Parasite bullshit
Chapter 3 is the whole Lord of the Flies deal/ Fall of Diamond Dogs
Chapter 4 Outer Heaven/Zanzibar (Solid's intro)
>>
that's pretty shit my man
>>
You're way over your head if you think this shitty fan fiction is actually good.
>>
File: 1344188459461.gif (885 KB, 250x189) Image search: [Google]
1344188459461.gif
885 KB, 250x189
Fuck me.

That was horrible, nigga.
>>
>>330805327
MGSV was the best MGS game since 1. Stop bitching because somebody spoiled the ending for you on /v/ a week before it came out
>>
>M-muh headcanon.

It's time to let go fags.
>>
>>330805578
>Not liking 3
What the actual fuck is your problem

V was good but it could have been so much more, all I see is wasted potential. And it wasn't spoiled on /v/ for me, Im not a fucking idiot to go here when new stuff is on the market. A friend did. While the game was first starting up.

My rage was indescribable.
>>
>>330805808
In addition, GZ was great, I love GZ.
TPP is just a fucking shit storm of ideas that are all flung around with only one or two actually sticking.
>>
I'm late to the party but I just beat it. Do you really not get Quiet back? Will this hole in my stomach and dissatisfaction go away?
>>
>>330805327
That fucking sucks OP
>>
>>330806070
I've heard if you play the Cloaked In Silence mission seven times she'll boogie back to DD.
>>
>>330805368
Awful from start to finish. This is why I'm happy people like you are not in charge of writing.
>>
>at the beginning they tell you that you might see hallucinations cause of the rock in your skull
>skullface was supposed to be a hallucination
>he's actually YOU, fight club style
>the scene where you go to his base and ride in a car with him was supposed to be you just going to take command of your army without realizing it
>which was supposed to lead to an even greater mind fuck later on
>>
>>330806472
I like that.
Cause Skullface was just a fucking joke honestly.
>>
>>330806070
>>330806208

This, just beat that mission 7 times
>>
>>330806208
weird, it's true. But It was patched in so I'm assuming no story bits will be revealed? She'll come back to mother base and the hole in my chest will be present.
>>
>>330806524

it would make sense given the trailer and that his origin simply became that "i was born in a small village bullshit"

i mean, how else would venom be as skillful as big boss if he were not the one that followed him all throughout MGS3, cleaned up his messes, etc

he just forgot it all when he got put into a 9 year coma

would be a lot better back story for venom rather than some random medic that likes to think he fisted some little girl
>>
>>330805368
Predictable and generic.
Le no.
The story was a let down, but the only ones who could do a worse story are the fans.
>>
It was written up in 2 hours while I was bored af at work. I think i was a little crazy to claim it was better. It just felt like it'd be a fare more memorable story that made sense and had a sense of theme.
>>
>>330805368
i like it, better than the actual game
>muh predictable
it was obvious from the first time
b4 the launch people knew about the plot twist
at least make it interesting and pander the true fans
>>
>>330807294
KYS mate
>>
>>330805327
>>330805368
You're pretty good
>>
>>330807716
You know I just might, who knows.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.