[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Windows 10 a good gaming OS? https://youtu.be/YCqw9FmBgKY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1457982580982.png (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457982580982.png
2 MB, 2560x1440
Is Windows 10 a good gaming OS?

https://youtu.be/YCqw9FmBgKY
>>
When this fat fuck does, it's going to be a sad day for vidya.

F key is primed.
>>
>2016
>not escaping the botnet
>not migrating to Linux

I've been using it as my main OS for over a year and haven't looked back.
>>
This fat fuck is still alive?

Is he still pretending he's going to start a diet and then starts making excuses?
>>
>>330800712

i'm legit thinking about downloading it now, i turn off the notifications from windows for that web storage and "GET OFFICE NOW" horse shit and the system re-enables it

are mint and ubuntu called distributions? i'm sorry, i feel stupid for asking this

which is best for total beginners?
>>
>>330800283
I can't take him seriously at all since the incident when he shitted himself in front of everyone holy shit
>>
>>330800712

How do you play dx11 or over 11 games on lunix?
>>
>gaming OS

One thing is sure it's a nice gaming botnet.

That being said the more they're obvious at doing shady shit, the more people will be interested in other operating systems, and one day, maybe, MAYBE, Linux will finally become relevant (especially with games) because of Windows fucking up.
>>
>>330801154
what shitting incident? I have not been on /v/ for awhile
>>
>>330801185

pls respond, I would love to go away, far away from windows.
>>
Stop giving this faggot views and enabling his disgusting lifestyle.
>>
>>330800283
fuck off faggot2988
stop advertising here.
>>
>>330801154
Source?
>>
>>330801365
Its just a fake copypasta about how the guy shit himself in public because he was too fat.

He's still fat though, that's far from fake.
>>
>>330800998
Try Deepin / Depth OS. It's arguably better than Ubuntu, and feels quite similar to Windows.
>>
>morbidly obese with a neckbeard
>doesn't already use Linux
>>
>>330801447
just dual boot. It's not that hard
>>
>>330800283
instshalled it myshelf
>>
>>330801683
>swap out soda for high-fructose corn syrup-filled garbage from concentrate
Deplorable
>>
>>330801636
thanks thought as much but it seemed it might be true since he likes to "pretend" to be mentally disabled
>>
>>330801641

Thanks, I really appreciate this.
>>
>people literally too retarded to tell when someone is acting

francis has been one of boogie's characters for YEARS now and people still unironically believe francis is a real person

this is fucking embarrassing
>>
He's fat lol
>>
>>330801683
>that face

What the fuck is wrong with apple juice?
>>
>>330801962
it's the "I wanted fanta and didn't get it" face lol
>>
>>330801962
imagine opening a beer, but instead of beer, you get wine instead

even if you like both drinks, you'd likely be put off because you weren't expecting a different taste
>>
>>330801683

FUCKING LIGHT JUICE. JUST BUY REGULAR JUICE AND ADD WATER. THAT'S ALL IT FUCKING IS.
>>
>Don't want to use Win 10
>DX 12 will require Win 10 now
>Will be shut out of a generation of games because I didn't want to "upgrade" to botnet

What do?
>>
>>330801962
That would be your face too if you were expecting to drink something but it turns out to be something different, no matter what the liquid was.
>>
>>330802275
You'd waste a lot of water and juice trying to find out what the proper doses should be.
>>
File: Whisky.jpg (54 KB, 544x725) Image search: [Google]
Whisky.jpg
54 KB, 544x725
>>330802274
I don't drink beer or wine, I drink Whisky like a real man.
>>
>>330802614
you mean whiskey
dropping the e makes it sound like a whimsical children's book character
>>
The thing will never install itself on its own. Unless you OPT IN if you OPT in you are agree for it to be added to your windows date so all you need to do if you are stupid like this Francis character this guy does is uncheck the upgrade to windows 10 on your windows update. hide the update and be done with it. FUCK I hate when people says. OH IT installed on its own I left it over the weekend and it just upgrade on its own.
>>
>>330800998
mint is a good choice. i think ubuntu has started to become more and more bloated recently
>>
>>330802614
how expensive are those 5ltr cartons?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.