[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bloodborne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: weapon.png (1 MB, 921x561) Image search: [Google]
weapon.png
1 MB, 921x561
How do I get the Holy Moonlight Blade to "git gud"?

It feels worse than Ludwig's Holy Blade, but I think may have to do with my gems.

For Ludwig's I have 2 Cursed Tempering Gem that gives like 19.4% from the Mensis Brains, and a pure 18% physical attack gem (?), for the Moonlight Blade you see the related picture.

I don't think it has anything to do with my stats, which follows in the next post.

TL;DR I want the moonlight blade to be good because it looks fucking awesome.
>>
File: Stats.png (767 KB, 463x651) Image search: [Google]
Stats.png
767 KB, 463x651
My stats.
>>
Your gems stink. You shouldn't be using physical attack gems at all.
>>
I think Nourishing gems are the best for the HMS.
Go kill some depth 5 Amygdalas
>>
>>330797323

I've touched like one chalice dungeon and then I got bored because I didn't find them no way near as interesting as the main game.
So you are saying I should give them a go again?
>>
>>330797245

For tghe moonlight sword or in general?
>>
>>330797457
Yes, the best gems are in the chalice dungeons. I think you need to make at least one FRC root depth 5 dungeon to start using the glyphs.
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
>>
>>330797457
the only reason to do the Chalices is to get the platinum trophy and get good gems. there's some cool unique enemies in there though
>>
>>330797635
27.2% physical gems are fine
>>
>>330797964
Yes and if you're in NG+ you don't really need to farm the materials for them because they just sell them on the shops
>>
>>330798043

Yeah I'm on NG+ so I can buy materials.

Which chalice is it so I know what materials I should buy?
>>
>>330797072
Get 50/25/50 str/dex/arc or 25/25/50 and use nourishing gems on all 3 slots

It'll do insane damage
>>
Is this pvp build? Get 40 vit. The other stats are fine.
Try also getting a lost HMS. With two 21,5% (+15 ARC bonus or Charge ATK UP) and one 19.3% nourishing gems it will deal good damage in both PVE and PVP.
>>
>>330799004

Nah it's pure pve.

I did some research, is the Isz Root Chalice dungeon the one I should go for for the Nourishing Gems?
>>
>>330799113
Isz has some decent ones. All the dungeons can drop nourishing gems but depending on which one you do you'll get a different shape.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU/htmlview?sle=true

Just go through the dungeons to get the next tier and unlock FRC dungeons asap. If you're in NG+ it should go much faster since you can buy the mats.
>>
>>330799113
If you never did chalices before it will be boring at first desu, but once you reach the depth 5 things are more fun because you can start using the custom glyphs to farm just what you need.
All the obligatory chalices are fucking cakewalks except the defiled chalice.

Do in this order:

Pthumeru Chalice
Central Pthumeru Chalice
Lower Pthumeru Chalice
Defiled Chalice
Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice
Pthumeru Ihyll Root Chalice with all the 3 rites (Cursed, Rotted, Fetid)

Doing this you should be able to get the platinum trophy too. Also open the chests in the bonus areas, you will need the materials.
>>
>>330799973

I see. What's the difference between a great chalice and a normal one?

I can create the great isz root chalice but I don't even have the choice to create a "normal" one.

>>330800427
Alright I'll have a look.
>>
>>330797072
Oh look, it's the 9th darksouls thread this hour! You nignogs are well over 600 threads in your monthly allotment of sanic tier autism.
>>
>>330797072
I'm surprised no one has yelled at you about stamina.
>>
>>330800560
This isn't a dark souls thread, m8.
>>
>>330800624

I always kept around 25 in Soulsborne games. Could maybe use a bit more in BB but that's generally what I go for, and about 30-35 in vit.
>>
>>330800624
Nothing wrong with it desu. Base stamina is a meme.
>>
>>330800513
Normal chalices are fixed, root chalices are randomized.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.