[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on Far Cry 2? Underrated or shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Far-Cry-2-1422.jpg (54 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
Far-Cry-2-1422.jpg
54 KB, 620x465
What's /v/'s opinion on Far Cry 2? Underrated or shit? I've been playing it non stop for a few weeks and can't seem to put it down. I skipped it when it came out initially.
>>
>>330780680
it's shit. Literally poorman's consolized STALKER, with never ending nigger-jeeps. Also BROWN.
>>
>>330780680
The visuals were nice but it's a very shallow game.
>>
>>330781234
I can see that, in terms of mission structure. There isn't much variety. I think it's the writing and the visuals keeping me going though. Plus it's fun to set fire to the jungle and pretend you're in Vietnam.
>>
>>330780680
underrated

the game is a litmus test to determine if you're fag or not
>>
>>330780680
I think people are mad because the game doesn't cater to them like it does for 3 & 4. Its more about living a dead man's life in a shit hole of a country and people can't accept that. They want adrenaline teenage kid gets thrown into a unknown land and becomes King of the fantasy. And knows how to shoot guns and opperate helicopters
>>
I really like parts of it but a lot of it's design is shit. Kind of a dirty pleasure game of mine. One of those really flawed games that I like despite them.
>>
>>330781213
You a retard Harry? Stalker is garbage. FC2 was OK.
>>
>>330780680
In my opinion it's underrated. I'd rather play 2 than 3, 4, or Primal.
>>
File: full retard.gif (951 KB, 332x329) Image search: [Google]
full retard.gif
951 KB, 332x329
>>330781860
>Stalker is garbage.
>FC2 was OK.
>>
>>330781775
Basically this.
It is underrated, but make no mistake, but I wouldn't call it a very good game by any means.
It's one of my guilty pleasures, and I fucking love playing it with Dylan's mod on it.
>>
>>330782391
STALKER is great

FC is patrician
>>
>>330781860
You probably have the most disagreeable opinion I have ever encountered.
>>
It's a bundle of neat ideas with a horrendous execution.
Oh, and the story is trash as well.
>>
>>330781773

Well as much as I like about Far Cry 2, it has a lot of genuine problems.

Like those constant checkpoints. Extremely repetetive missions and lackluster storyline.

I wish it wouldn't have been so. Oh well.
>>
>>330783097
And that's assuming it even has a hint of story beyond 'everything's fucked pham'.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.