[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quantum Break comes with a Free Ditgital copy of Alan Wake + DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Alan_Wake.png (317 KB, 636x316) Image search: [Google]
Alan_Wake.png
317 KB, 636x316
I fucking love Alan Wake!

One of the best games of the last gen.

Remedy is base

If you missed out in 2010.... enjoy this rare cult classic... and one of the best story driven + game play experiences I've played.

Any anon's who are fan's of Alan Wake back me up on this... since someone will definatly call me a shill for how much I'm fanboying this.

Also ts not a pre-order bonus.
>>
OP let go of that vacuum seal you have on Alan Wake's dick already.

Looks nifty, I didn't enjoy Alan Wake but this could be a good chance to try it again. Quantum Break already looks like it'll quietly be forgotten by next year and I'm okay with that. I have a feeling it'll be a good game to come back to every couple months
>>
>Alan Wake, a great game but 6 years old and easy to pick for a couple of bucks
>big deal
Pick one
>>
>>330778047
Who said it was a big deal? Why not just enjoy a good game and not attack it like you have something to prove?

AW was dope, I didn't like American Nightmare much.
>>
Literally sold for a dollar during sales.
>>
>>330778118
In case it wasn't clear, I'm not attacking you, I'm attacking them.
Anyone slightly interested in AW has had 6 years and ridiculous prices to get it. Now, yes, it's better than nothing, but I really doubt is going to be seen as an incetive or anything
>>
>>330778225
You people are so jaded and cynical :/
>>
>>330778332
Let me guess, you were 11 when AW came out. it's ok, anon.
For the rest of us who have already hit puberty, we already have it /don't care.
>>
How does this "buy game on Xbox One get it on PC" deal work?

If I bought it on my friends One (don't have the console) could I play it on there and then also have a copy on my PC to play whenever I finally get a Titan so it runs at a respectable framerate?
>>
>>330778456
Nope, I wasn't 11. You people are sad.
>>
>>330775898
Having to lure people to buy your game by bundling a different game with it doesn't exactly project confidence.

also, for the record, Alan Wake is okay but it's not a horror game. It's a very slow paced, slightly atmospheric third-person shooter.
>>
>>330778689
if you like alan wake then i hope you have played remedys earlier games max payne 1 and 2
those are both 10/10 games in my book
>>
>>330779086
I have, I've loved all of their games.
>>
>>330778332
And you're an easy mark.
>>
>>330779341
oh no :'(
>>
>>330775898
Remedy plz go, you are making quantum shit instead of AW2
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.