[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will it take for WoW to be truly great again? Should Blizzard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: WoWScrnShot_022615_172822.jpg (216 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_022615_172822.jpg
216 KB, 1440x900
What will it take for WoW to be truly great again?

Should Blizzard reboot it entirely? Not just go back to vanillameme, but a new Warcraft MMO from scratch and revised lore?
>>
it would take titan, but it was cancelled. unfortunately i don't like fps, so overwatch is a terrible trade for titan in my opinion.
>>
>>330765154
Old community, which which wont happen.
If you want something, you have to grind for it, simple as that
>>
All good things must come to an end.
>>
>>330765154
They just revised the lore with the chronicle bullshit, and the added lore is just excuse for more expacs and raid bosses
>>
WoW2 with intent to be great instead of intent to make obscene dollary doos.

This will never happen.

It's best to let go and suffer in silence.
>>
its just a relic of the past
great for its time, but times change
>>
warcraft 4 then 5 followed by wow 2 in like 6 years
>>
"No king rules forever"
>>
worgie pawjobs
>>
>>330765154
World of Starcraft ^^
>>
>>330765154
>What will it take for WoW to be truly great again?

still the best mmo on the market, this is especially true since arenanet was so smart that they decided to kill guild wars 1
>>
>>330765752
>60
ftfy
>>
>>330765154
first of all go F2P coz the game is repeating the first 10 minute gameplay for thousands of hours.

second of all make the PvP a real balanced esport just like how League Of Legends is
>>
>>330767896
But the pvp is balanced. Balanced around 3v3
>>
>>330765154
>What will it take for WoW to be truly great again?
Fire people who came up with:
>LFR
>Pet Battles
>selfie cam
>cash mounts I don't give a shit how much money it earned them

For starters.
Then fire Metzen and hire a competent writer.
Then you can start by apologizing for spending money WoW made on other games (SC2, D3, Overwatch) and start RELEASING MORE FUCKING CONTENT TO THE MAIN GAME THAT KEEPS YOUR LIGHTS ON.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.