[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's EC? Can i customise my marines yet? all i see in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: eternal.jpg (45 KB, 530x300) Image search: [Google]
eternal.jpg
45 KB, 530x300
How's EC? Can i customise my marines yet? all i see in the videos are blood ravens and black legion
>>
its shit
>>
File: 20160312232956_1.jpg (354 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160312232956_1.jpg
354 KB, 1920x1080
>>330759487
It's in the needs polish phase, major patch coming next week which will rework half the combat and make a map with 3x the amount of players.
>>
>>330759487
it's still in actual honest to god alpha, so if you want a stable game where the core gameplay isn't going to change drastically, wait for the beta.

Also there's no blood ravens in it, what you're seeing is blood angels, there'll be five subfactions per faction in the end I think (that would be your chapters/warbands and whatnot)
>>
Wake me when they add Orks.
>>
>>330759975
>Also there's no blood ravens in it

There's probably plenty, they just were gifted the power armour from other chapters
>>
>>330759975
I'm just scared the fuck up the online one day and close it, then i wasted 40 bucks for nothing since there's no single player. Is there any bots mode?
>>
>>330760850
There is a planned pve mode, not much known atm.
>>
Who Iron Warriors here?
>>
EC is alright. I have fun pubstomping and going on Rhino roadrage but it leaves me wanting more. Tons of polish and content still needed, but the devs haven't done anything overly retarded yet. They recently just previewed Eldar, complete with shitty sprint animation
>>
>>330764912
Iron within...
>>
>>330759487
Their last video showed their addition of Eldar to prove theyre working on it. They look alright but are missing all the animations and shit, super early.

The game itself is a bucket of crap, but It has a great deal of potential and they're constantly updating it. It's the most open game development I've ever followed.
>>
File: 1409257632885.png (575 KB, 1101x1401) Image search: [Google]
1409257632885.png
575 KB, 1101x1401
>>330765063
You forgot the part where they hired new staff to jumpstart their stagnant process.
>>
>>330765510
I wasn't aware, elaborate please?
>>
>>330765584
The original team had fuck all knowledge of how to make a game. One year after concept announcement they fire the entire original team and restaff it. In about 6 months we have went from tanks being literal boxes to current, so shit is moving now.
>>
>>330764974
Iron without
>>
>>330760054
jesus fuck anon i chuckled heartly
>>
>>330764912

rogal dorn is a boring poop head
>>
>>330766330
Rowboat Girlyman couldn't even protect his homeworld
>>
>>330760054
>Chaos vs Space Marine battles all consist of incredibly confused Blood Ravens who forgot to redecorate their armour
>>
>>330759487
Wasn't this supposed to be the new PlanetSide 2?
>>
As long as i cant play a Khorne Berzerker with blood all over him i aint buying shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
>>
>>330766808
Konrad Curze is a whiny edgelord
>>
>>330767040
They fucked up.
>>
>>330765510
I'm not really an Ork fan, but these kind of pictures are great, especially when describing Eldar. The one with the striking scorpion is good too.
>>
>>330765063
Where can i follow development?
>>
>>330767179
The Khan is a horsefucker
>>
>>330764912
The Iron Warriors fired with impunity, caring nothing that many of the downed gunships fell groundward into the battle still being waged. The burning hulls of destroyed Astartes craft rained onto the killing fields, pulverising Word Bearers and Night Lords more often than they crashed into the few remaining pockets of Raven Guard and Salamanders survivors. When contacted by Legion commanders protesting the careless destruction, the Iron Warriors captains replied with laughter that bordered on betrayal.

‘We are all bleeding today,’ an Iron Warriors captain voxed back to Kor Phaeron. ‘Have faith, Word Bearer.’ The link went dead to the sound of chuckling.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.