[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, now that the dust has settled... This game was obviously GOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: destiny-the-taken-king.png (816 KB, 650x529) Image search: [Google]
destiny-the-taken-king.png
816 KB, 650x529
So, now that the dust has settled... This game was obviously GOTY
>>
I had a lot of fun playing it last year. Never got to do the raid though :(
>>
I played it and enjoyed it for the most part.
Beatiful graphics and very nice particle effects on the skills make for satisfying visual experience although the environments are really lacking.
I enjoyed myself the most however, when I got to use the sword in those 2 missions, felt really nice
>>
Godlike gunplay and fun movement, but shit itemization.
Its funny because Division is like the exact opposite.
>>
After playing destiny since release almost all other game controls feel clunky as fuck. Destiny played awesome. Good game.
>>
but the division is like a good destiny, why would anyone play destiny?
>>
It has such a nice artstyle
I wish I had friends to play with
>>
>Cant do raids coz not enough friends play
>Missed SRL
>Missed Crimson Doubles
>To high light level for rewards from HoW

Im fucking never going to break 300.
Fuck
>>
Boring, shitty, repetitive grind fest. Fucking dropped.
>>
>>330758682
I give it a 6/10, great graphics and amazing gunplay but not much content.
>>
>>330761239
>It has such a nice artstyle
>>
>requiring friends to enjoy a game

fuck off with your shit design.
>>
>>330761858
>great graphics
What? This awful looking ga.. Oh right you're consoleshits
>>
>>330758837
>>330759093
>>330760405
>>330761137

>3.00$ has been transferred into your bank account
>>
>All this praise for "Destiny"

I thought "Destiny" was supposed to be shit.
>>
Was good but didn't start until max level and after that there's not much left to do
>>
>>330758682
>manage to make a game worse than Borderlands 2
>GOTY
>>
>>330763112
It is. Like a higher budget f2p game. It attracts a lot of people but theirs a sort of drug that lures them back.
>>
>>330764832
>Implying bl2 was shit

Even the awful Vita port was fucking sex
>>
I have no friends to play with. Should I get Destiny or Division? Or none?
>>
I play it quite frequently, probably will some more if they make a Destiny 2 or another large content dump, but I just got the Division and its fucking amazing. While the gunplay isn't as smooth as Destiny, it already destroys it in atmosphere, accessibility (easy matchmaking / communication) and content on release. I'm having a shitload of fun.
>>
*plays the "Bullshit" scene from "The Return of Captain Invincible"*
>>
>>330765028
Division. Destiny is more fun with friends cause it's harder to do endgame stuff without friends or a dedicated group.
>>
File: tumblr_laq1rhtvZz1qzgeemo1_500.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_laq1rhtvZz1qzgeemo1_500.gif
494 KB, 500x374
The Division is a better Destiny games by leagues and bounds.
>>
>>330758682
Don't kill yourself but seriously rethink your horrid taste in Destiny, the game is a heartless scam masquerading in gorgeous art direction and smooth, addicting gunplay. But the lottery system behind engrams, bloated lore, barebones story, microtranscations, season pass that doesn't get you all the DLC, and numerous other sins, mistakes, oversights, and bullshit keep Destiny in the shameful 6/10 zone for a AAA game.

>>330765028
The Division. Matchmaking options for everything, even for the dark zone, will allow you to grow your roster of friends quickly.
>>
>>330758682
Just keep making these threads and whatever belief you hold will surely come true.
That is essentially what you guys think, right?
>>
File: 1440465978742.jpg (238 KB, 996x974) Image search: [Google]
1440465978742.jpg
238 KB, 996x974
I think this sums it up.
>>
File: 1455573573189.png (137 KB, 400x580) Image search: [Google]
1455573573189.png
137 KB, 400x580
>>330765320
And Warframe is better than both.
>>
>>330763112
It's decent it just needs a better loot system and it needs to put in all the cool story stuff from the grimoire cards
>>
>>330765028
I played Destiny for awhile, got super bored of it, played the Division beta for an hour and I felt like I had already experienced everything the game had to offer and then I wanted to play Destiny again.
>>
>>330765621
lol, Warframe is shit
>>
If Destiny was released on pc, all the pc cucks would be loving it and saying it's GOTY.
>>
>>330766404
Exactly. Fucking faggot's
>>
>>330766371
no u
>>
>>330758682
It was totally the GOTY for me. It was my most played game in the whole 2015.
I spent the first half of the year in the military and the second half I spent sitting alone in my room and playing the taken king.
>>
>>330758682
design-wise its a doom/halo rip off
gameplay´s generic FPS BS with Co-OP
nothing to see here unless you got lewds of the cinematic wizard girl
>>
>>330766371
It's not shit, and Is also free.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.