[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game was comfy as fuck. It's my only Anime style jRPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images (12).jpg (41 KB, 584x252) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
41 KB, 584x252
This game was comfy as fuck. It's my only Anime style jRPG experience and it is COMFY AS FUCK. Man, I love this.

Any other jRPG that you guys can recommend? Primarily for the PS3?

Thanks bros
>>
>>330750518
>It's my only Anime style jRPG experience
There are non-anime style JRPGs?
>>
>>330750518
I love that game too
Maerwen a best
>>
>>330750518
THE PLOT POINT WILL NEVER EVER BE RESOLVED );
>>
>>330750772
I love the brown elf man.

>>330750643
I mean 2D and shit not Final Fantasy like.

>>330750853
I hope Natsume makes more games like this on the PS
>>
Never played RF but if you love comfy anime style RPGs you might enjoy the Atelier games.
>>
Atelier Rorona Plus is comfy as shit

If you like it pick up Atelier Totori and Atelier Meruru

If you like Rorona consider picking up a vita for the plus versions and other jrpgs
>>
>>330751001
The real developer dead (neverland), and the console RF never sold very well either.

At the luckiest, we will get RF5.
>>
I haven't played RF games myself, but I was under the impression those aren't RPGs, but sorta life simulators like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing.
>>
>>330751230
No they're jrpgs with life simulator mechanics mixed in
>>
>>330750518
I guess te "comfiest" it will go is the Atelier series, or you can get a DS emulator and play Rune Factory 1, 2 and 3 on it, just know they aren't as much combat focused and have much, much bigger focus on farming
>>
>>330751001
neverland isn't doing RF anymore they made a new studio "Marvelous" and I think they dont hold the rights for RF anymore so we might get a new RF but under a new game
if Natsume makes a new RF I would approach with caution
>>
>>330751405
>forgets Rune Factory 4
thats rude
>>
>>330751525
That's on 3DS
>>
>>330751701
oh shit right, totally missed the point where you mention ds emulation
>>
File: sierra3.jpg (91 KB, 486x570) Image search: [Google]
sierra3.jpg
91 KB, 486x570
>>330750518
>comfy
Thats exactly the word.
Made me remember all the cold evenings after work that I spent playing Oceans, exploring dungeons, looking for islands, capturing monsters and trying to please my goddess Pandora.
Now I feel like picking it up again but fuck I will never finish my backlog if I do that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.