[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JoJo: Eyes of Heaven getting DLC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1457321169107.jpg (24 KB, 188x208) Image search: [Google]
1457321169107.jpg
24 KB, 188x208
https://twitter.com/jojo_bng/status/709229041996279808

http://jojogame.bngames.net/event/event10.html

Didn't they say they weren't doing DLC? Fucking hell Bamco.
>>
>Trusting Bamco

Literally the most stupid person on /v/.
>>
>>330745665
I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>330744618
How about you translate it faggot?
>>
>>330744618
That's what you get for supporting what they turned into a Ninja Storm game.
>>
>>330745665
>>330745730
>>330746052
You're being taken for a ruse cruise by OP the faggot.

>Translated from Japanese by Bing
>[JoJo EoH] izobheaven & SS latest PR video's first public appointments-with 3/21 TV animated series the latest PV event! Gather in Tokyo, Osaka and Sendai city large vision! http://jojogame.bngames.net/event/event10.html … #jojoEoH

Literally just a promotional event for new Part 4 anime trailer. No mention of ANY DLC.
>>
>>330746062
EoH is supposed to have DLC anyway, they said it's going to be free, though.
>>
>>330746127
There is no mention of DLC anywhere so stop lying, and the only DLC was Part 4 Jotaro which was free pre order incentive anyway.
>>
>>330746189
"According to an interview with CyberConnect2's boss, Hiroshi Matsuyama, the game will have no paid-DLC and micro-transitions."
No paid DLC still means that there can be free DLC, senpai. Plus there was another pre-order that gave alternate costumes for Giorno, Joseph, and Josuke, so it'll most likely happen.
>>
>>330746282
The extra costumes for Jonathan and Johny for ASB were never given out, they were only free for pre orders of the collector's edition and remained as such.
Part 4 Jotaro is literally a clone of P3 Jotaro, he has no unique voices or animations, he's just a copy of P3 Jotaro with his P4 look added purely as a cosmetic reward for pre orders.

Point is you're fucking lying in the OP and now are backpedalling like a bitch because I exposed your lies.
>>
>>330746282
Are there going to be alts that have their noses fucked up like in the new season?
>>
>>330746457
No since there is no any fucking DLC announced. Stop fucking replying to OP the Faggot Shitposter.
>>
>>330746424
>Point is you're fucking lying in the OP
Not the OP, actually.
I didn't even know there were extra costumes for Jonathan and Johnny, but they did show alternate costumes for some of the other characters, because people went ballistic for Joseph's tequila outfit.
>>
>>330746578
>I didn't even know there were extra costumes for Jonathan and Johnny
That was for ASB, just so we're clear.
And like I said, they were never made available for anyone else since they were supposed to be a reward.
Same with the reward for buyfags cosmetics here.
>>
>>330746424
>he has no unique voices or animations
Untrue. In fact he has plenty of unique dialogue with most characters and his animations are also different albeit similar.
>>
>>330746858
I never see anyone use the other costumes that were announced, but the Tequila Joseph is definitely available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAfevGlqAhg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.