[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this game changes lives forever, it makes you see the beauty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: lifeIsStrange.jpg (46 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
lifeIsStrange.jpg
46 KB, 460x215
this game changes lives forever, it makes you see the beauty in the world around you and choose make your decisions with great compassion and wisdom. Yet /v/ goes on about passing novelty games like Dark Souls that they will play for a few weeks then forget. Why does no one have taste anymore?
>>
Buddy, I'm a regular in this game's general and even we wouldn't go that far. It showed quite a bit of promise but it squandered all that potential in one of the worst game episodes ever released. I don't blame /v/ for not caring too much about it.
>>
I finished this game yesterday and I loved it. The soundtrack is really good too.

Can someone post pics of Max? She's cute.
>>
>>330736218
>lifeisstrange
>game

pick one kid
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 500x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 500x525
Post Max because she's a fucking cutie
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1024x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1024x577
Max is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>330737316
It's a VN of sorts. At least it isn't a Gone Home.
>>
>>330737527
That red costime is the BEST costume.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 409x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 409x519
I want Max to sit on my face
>>
>social politics: the game

Activists suck, even worse when they're writing code.
>>
Victoria's bitchiness makes her hot
>>
>>330736218
I just love it for the rape material it's inspired artists to make of it. Nothing more.
>>
>have the ability to rewind time
>have absolutely zero imagination and use it for the most moronic, mundane tasks imaginable

Shit game. Nothing pisses me off more than retards wasting nigh-omnipotence.
>>
>>330736218
um i love lis and chloe is possibly my waifu but dark souls is the game of the decade thb

>>330736749
dont get me wrong i hated the ending too but it wasnt that bad. there was some ambition, at least, even if it exceeded their grasp. i feel like if the last episode had been expanded and split into two and also if there was a proper bae ending it would have been really great.
>>
File: LIS.TARGETAUDIENCE.png (1 MB, 1544x2979) Image search: [Google]
LIS.TARGETAUDIENCE.png
1 MB, 1544x2979
>>330736218
Shut the fuck up it is poorly written trash get the fuck out tumblr.
>>
It was an easy plat. I'll give it that.
>>
>implying this game makes some meaningful statement

No choice fucking matters till the end where there is some sort of metaphorical, but literal huricane.

This shit taught you something?
>>
>>330739252
First I've heard of this, please desribe this in detail I am interested. I am playing it for the first time. I feel bad for how hard Warren is getting friendzoned by Max, at least in ep 1
>>
greatest soundtrack of any game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drIWW4hXV34
>>
18/12

kek fuck off
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.