[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about this guy being the Hero of Time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Hero's_Shade.png (216 KB, 640x384) Image search: [Google]
Hero's_Shade.png
216 KB, 640x384
How do you feel about this guy being the Hero of Time?
>>
>>330731830
Well he got tall as fuck though it makes sense
>>
>>330731830
He was going to be a ghost by TP's time anyway. Mosewell have him die in style.
>>
>>330732595
>Mosewell
wtf?
I wish non-whites wouldn't post here
>>
>>330731830
Pretty neat way of ending the hero of times story.
>>
Solid bit of loreI think, and it explored some of the feelings our childhood hero left behind.
>>
>>330731830
I think it's p.cool.
>>
Honestly it'd be pretty awesome to have a game between OoT and TP with adult link that explores how OoT matured and became some badass warrior.

Maybe have the armor the shade wears as an optional upgrade.
>>
>>330733775

>implying he isn't already a badass warrior at the end of OOT
>>
He has a funny hat
>>
>>330731830
I think it's dumb. Specially weird since he talks and Link never talks
>>
Zelda fucked over OOT link so fucking hard.
>reason ganondorf took over Hyrule in the first place
>sent him back in time and essentially erased his entire adventure. Oh, except for the fact that his best friends are all sages or MIA now.

Triforce of downs is more like it
>>
>>330737164
He's got Malon so I'm not seeing the problem here.
>>
>>330737276
she's the saving grace, yeah
>>
>>330737276
>Tfw no dairy farm horse loving gf
>>
>>330736917
>find gold wolf
>he jumps at you
>hewns into your mind
>you and him just stand there staring at each other
>say nothing to one another because you're both Link
Hmm maybe it was best if he talked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.