[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can this game win GOTY over Dark Souls 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: Uncharted_4-wallpaper-10756244.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted_4-wallpaper-10756244.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1920
Can this game win GOTY over Dark Souls 3?
>>
>two tired series that should've ended
I sure hope neither win anything
>>
Naughty Dog hasn't made one good game ever.
>>
>>330725765
Never listen to /v/ negativity.
>>
>goty
>meaning anything other then the version of games that comes with all the dlc
>>
The "official" GOTY will probably be Dude, Sex or No Meme's Sky. Maybe Dark Souls 3 if Namco sucks some people off.
>>
From who? In terms of what?
>>
File: 1457314179945.jpg (93 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457314179945.jpg
93 KB, 400x400
>>330725657
>implying it'll ever get released after that blatant plagarism
>>
Here's how I see it
>Horizon will end up taking most of it
>a few Xbox purists will vote Quantum Break
>indie diehards will either go with No Man's Sky, Stardew Valley, Firewatch, or the Witness
>there will be a few push for Dark Souls 3
>Sony purists will push for Uncharted 4
Any other guesses?
>>
>>330725657
Who gives a flying fuck what awards a game wins. No matter what everyone here would bitch about the results.
I'll probably never play Dark Souls 3, but I'm going to play the ever loving shit out of Uncharted 4. I don't need awards or fucking reviews to validate what I want to play. If I were to do that, I wouldn't ever play any games again.
>>
>>330726339
why aren't you going to play Dark Souls 3 anon?
>>
Neither will win anything, some indie no one even heard of made by one woman is going to win everything again.
>>
>>330726194
The only place on earth where people can make two four hundred plus reply threads about a fucking painting. A painting that was removed immediately.
>>
>>330726523
removed after being prompted*
>>
>>330726493
I've just never really been into the medieval fantasy stuff. I do like FROM though. Armored Core used to be one of my favorites. I can still remember firing up that demo disc and playing that for hours.
>>
>>330726750
Dark souls is the only medieval fantasy game I'm able to tolerate.
>>
>>330726608
And? It is gone. Guarantee it was place holder art that they forgot was there. The apologized and removed it immediately. I don't see where the problem is. Had they said "fuck you! This painting is staying in the game". I would see the point.
>>
>>330726852
I played the first one for a bit, but had to put it down and just never had the desire to pick it back up.
>>
>>330726924
Plagerism?
>>
>>330727106
Was it the medieval style that drew you away? Because the gameplay is pretty rock solid. For me the oppressive nature of the game and the characters and the lore keeps me going. I really like the gameplay and the difficulty.
>>
There is no "win GOTY".
>>
>>330725657
easily
>>
>>330727320
How is a picture of a painting plagiarism?
>>
>>330725657
Of course it will.
>>
>>330727764
What painting?
>>
>>330727564
The difficulty was what I liked about it. I never found the game to be unfair. I'm just not really a swords and sorcery guy. The game plays well enough.
>>330727320
It isn't plagiarism. They never claimed to own the piece. After it was brought to their attention it was swiftly removed and an apology was given to the artist that made the work. It would be plagiarism if they said "We made this and you didn't, and it was always ours".
>>
>>330725657
>he thinks japanese games can win goty
>>
>>330729002
Which painting though? I never heard of this.
>>
>>330728735
In the newest story trailer from Uncharted 4, there was a painting above Nathan Drake's fire place. The painting was the work of an Ubisoft artist that worked on Black Flag(I thiink). All they did was remove the guy from it. It just looked like something that was put in as a place holder that they forgot. Kind of like how ALL of them forgot about the fucking news paper easter egg in Uncharted 3.
>>
>>330729075
I still have the original trailer on my hard drive, but Naughty Dog took it down as soon as they found out about it, and put the trailer back up with another image in it's place. I don't have the image on this computer, but if you google "Uncharted 4 painting" eurogamer has and article showing it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.