[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you had such high hopes that microsoft would actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
>tfw you had such high hopes that microsoft would actually be a good gaming company.
>tfw you thought the kinect was actually good
>tfw you actually played the xbox every single day and had fun with it.

WHY? why did microsoft have to fuck up with the bone?
>>
>heads so far up their ass they thought they would call it just the XBOX ONE, or "The One"
I'm glad people stuck with calling it an ex-bone
>>
File: 1427683184549.jpg (122 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
1427683184549.jpg
122 KB, 1536x1152
What's so fucked up about Xbone, OP? I play on it and still have a lot of fun. Everyone I talk to says PS4 is better, but whenever I ask why the answer always comes back "Grafix".

Is that really the only problem, or is there something I'm missing? I admit I only use its basic online and gaming functions, so if there's some issue with the Batcave technology or the TV streaming or whatever, I wouldn't know.
>>
File: 56456.jpg (141 KB, 667x470) Image search: [Google]
56456.jpg
141 KB, 667x470
>>330723819
they are not porting every game they own to pc, graphics are worse, hardly any games being put out on it, selling like such shit that microsoft is going to discontinue support for it.
>>
>>330724395
Well the first one sounds more like a PC user issue, the third is relative based on your tastes and I think as long as devs are willing to put games out for it and as long as Halo can sell units enough to keep a profit going, Microsoft is going to confuse us further with an "Xbox Two" anytime soon. Maybe a new slim model with more memory or built-in kinect, but not a new console.

The graphics are inferior, but by such a slight margin that personally, I just can't justify abandoning a service, series and friends I've played with for so long. I do wish they'd add more 360 games to the back-compat library though, that sticks in my craw more than anything.
>>
>>330724881
>330724881
I ment to say they are porting every game they own to pc.
>>
>>330725030
Oh I see. Still confused though, that doesn't sound like a problem for xbox users, just something neat for PC users if there were any Xbox games they wanted to play, but never wanted to shell out the dosh for a console.

Maybe I'm not looking at it the right way.
>>
>He actually had faith in microsoft
>Microsoft
>MICROSOFT
>>
>>330725223
I dont get how you dont see this as a problem? With all there games being released on pc there is no point to buy a xbox one because it has NO exclusives anymore.
>>
>>330725532
No point to buy one now I guess, but how is that an issue for people who already did?
>>
>>330725668
because there is no reason to continue support for a console that isnt selling.
>>
>>330725870
Maybe not, but I don't think Microsoft would just turn out the lights and give up on their share of the console market. The only way they'd cancel support of the Xbone would be if they had a new console on the market and maybe not even then. 360 is still perfectly playable, so unless the games I have and play now literally just stop working, I'm not really worried about it.
>>
>>330726394
No the logical conclusion is that the brand becomes a software label like Steam, and the newest microsoft exclusive games are being open closed by Win10 & Wingamestore access.

They'd also want people to front the hardware costs, especially with VR as a tricky future market.
>>
They haven't succeeded once in the console industry. Not once.
>>
>>330727809
Well in that case I may finally buy a Playstation.

But not yet.
>>
The OG Xbox is my favorite console of all time. The 360 was okay I guess but overall 7th gen is shit anyway. I want to love the Bone but they really need to come out with good games for it. Things like Scalebound and Sunset Overdrive are steps in the right direction, but they need MORE of those games, and they need to come out consistently.
>>
>>330722071
Kinect is actually good, just fucking Microsoft being greedy jews as always overpricing hardware and in direct competition with Sony.
>>
>>330725870
>20 million xbox one - outselling its predecessor
>38 million ps4-freakishly outselling its predecessors
>12 million wii u- meh its alright
the consoles are doing well especially xbox one and ps4
i don't know why people continue to say ones a flop too much of the glass is half empty types of mentalities.
>>
>>330728982
I loved the 360 but it was built like a piece of shit, at least NES when games didn't start well you could do something to fix them. Red rings of shit, which is a horrible sense of the direction xbox was going.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.