[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Desperately wants to be freed from the dream >Still attempts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Image-bloodborne-c01a.jpg (51 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
Image-bloodborne-c01a.jpg
51 KB, 1000x563
>Desperately wants to be freed from the dream
>Still attempts to give you an out, even when you refuse
>Dies on his feet, attempting to free another from the horrible, endless night, refusing his own salvation right up until his final moments.
Gehrman is the most noble character in the Souls series.
>>
>built sex doll of a girl he was perving on
"noble"
>>
>>330712979
A truly brave man.
>>
>>330712979
She was perving on him 2bh.

Maria slit her wrists because he wasn't DTF.

Consequently he lets you "use" the doll. He knows he made the doll in a slut's image, yet he's still not into it.

Pretty sure Gehrman was gay. He talks about Laurence a lot in his sleep.
>>
>>330712979
MLK Jr cheated on his wife all the time and probably plagiarized his doctoral dissertation, does this make him not a noble man?
>>
>>330713278
Laurence really lights Gehrman's F-I-R-E, if y'know what I mean.
>>
>>330713342
Yes.
>>
>>330713342
yes

he also didnt actually believe in equality
>>
>>330712979
I think its more he loved her so dearly that when she died/committed suicide so that she could guard the Nightmare, he made the doll out of loneliness.

regardless, everyone has a flaw, and his was a rather peculiar obsession with a girl
>>
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 582x600
>>330712979
>>
>>330713342
Yeah he also had his thug army start riots and shit all the time too. His ideals were good, but his methods and personal life were fucked.
>>
>>330713498
I can't blame him, women are horrible voters and we all suffer for it.

equality implies we are equal in positions of leadership and intelligence, all signs still point to this being not the case.
>>
>>330713342
Makes him cool as shit I'd say
>>
Best theme in the game, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZWpYGuqsHI

The part at 2:07 gives me goosebumps.
>>
>>330713342
>actually exspecting /v/ to praise any black leader
Ayyy
>>
>>330713582
Well, kind of.
See, his supporters rioted and shit, and he didn't go out of his way to stop them, but he constantly went on about how Malcom X was doing it wrong.

It's funny then that BLM see Malcom X as their hero over MLK Jr even though X didn't do a damn thing for the progression of civil rights.
>>
>>330714072
X was a fucking terrorist, he was just handsome and charismatic.
>>
>>330714072
That's because oppressors are ~@>THE ENEMY<@~

Any gains made under the current system are not real gains. The only gains that can be made are the total subjugation of the oppressors.

Oppression politics is fucking retarded horseshit.
>>
one of the more mysterious questions arise from sheer logistics of the game.

why was Gehrman a hunter and why did he start the craft?

in his time there were no beasts, the blood wasn't a thing till he was older, what exactly, was Gehrman and his first hunters.. hunting?

Old One's in the Ocean? it all seems to be pointing to this, and that them slaughtering all they found to be the "Sin".
>>
>>330712873
He was just doing the moon presence's bidding.
>>
>>330716137
its clear he's a slave and he's trapped, he's been there for at least a thousand years.
>>
>>330713342

There's nothing noble about that basketball American. The black community used to be poor but worked towards common goals and emulated whites. Today, the black community only works together towards throwing bricks through store windows to run out with sneakers "cuz mi'kow brown wuz a good boy!"

These people were better off during the era of Jim Crow.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.