[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of PS4 owners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (209 KB, 450x419) Image search: [Google]
file.png
209 KB, 450x419
What is your opinion of PS4 owners?
>>
>>330707481
I'm not going to validate your opinion faggot. What's YOUR opinion on PS4 owners?
>>
Eagerly waiting the rumored September release for my second console exclusive.
>>
not enuf games
>>
I feel Pity
>>
>>330707481

It's a MGSV machine for me. Haven't touched it since early November.
>>
>>330707481
They seems to be playing games I cannot play
>>
>>330707658

>>This is a list of games for the PlayStation 4 (PS4). It includes PS4 games available on disc (all of which are also available digitally) and PS4 games only available to download from the PlayStation Store. It does not include PlayStation 2 games rereleased for PS4.

There are currently 977 games on this list
>>
>>330707871
Unless your only console is a Wii U or a 3DS, then I doubt that
>>
File: Free_Shrugs.jpg (84 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
Free_Shrugs.jpg
84 KB, 600x857
>>330707481
Pretty meh since it doesn't have any games, Bloodborne is great though.
>>
Still mainly a Yakuza machine for me.

>>330707593

I feel like the date is legit.
>>
I dislike shitskins.
>>
>>330707990
40% remasters
50% already on PS3
10% mah exclusives
>>
>>330709937
>40% remasters
don't want it, don't buy it. no one's forcing you
>50% already on PS3
skipped ps3 so that's fine by me, needs more of it
>10% mah exclusives
haven't bought bloodborne yet
>>
File: 1457651107170.png (144 KB, 633x900) Image search: [Google]
1457651107170.png
144 KB, 633x900
Sonyggers are the worst fanbase on the board.

They have literally no games on their 2010 mid range PC specs, sub 30fps, Bloodborne only machine, so they come and shitpost to no end on /v/.
>>
>>330709340
>Still mainly a Yakuza machine for me.

Same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWD0ULXgQMA

>>330710764

I reckon mustards are easily the most toxic faggots on this board.
>>
>>330710901
Most "toxic" PC gamers that you see are only responding to the delusion of sonyponies who think that their console can compete in any way at all.
>>
>>330711275

Right, whatever delusion helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>330707481
So little games that I've gone back to playing my PSN+ back catalogueI've played through Dead Space 3 and Hitman Absolution so far and I'm currently on Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. They're not really that bad.

Waiting for Ratchet and Clank and the April update for Hitman before I bother booting it up again.
>>
File: EDF4.1 3.webm (3 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
EDF4.1 3.webm
3 MB, 1000x563
>>330707481
Every random I've met online has been a very nice person. Absolutely zero assholes in all of my PS4 online experience

Especially surprising since I had to create raid parties via a 3rd party website on Destiny's launch, everyone was nice and I stuck with some of them for most games that came along since then.

Even in EDF4.1 I've met cool peeps. Out of the 100 or so people I've made chat parties with my overall evaluation is 10/10 community, I don't think I've met anyone below 18-20yo so that might be a factor.
The same can't be said last gen with the 360.

But I'm sure you're asking about the shitposting here on /v/, half of which are falseflags. There's really not much to say. Doesn't impact the games I play on the console itself so it doesn't really matter

>>330707593
>>330707658
>>330707793
>>330708338
>>330710764
This is what I don't get though. Maybe I don't play enough even though I go through at least two games every month. I'm still having a blast with EDF4.1 and I'm halfway through Witch&theHundredKnight, and I'm waiting for Alienation's release later this month.

What are your interests? Do you only care about top tier AAA games? Why did you buy the console so early in the first place then? If your tastes are that niche just wait until the generation ends, buy the console and the 10 most popular and well reviewed games of the decade. Why spend $350 if you're only going to buy 2 games every year? This just boggles my mind
>>
>>330712939
They're going after the '4 games I want and I'll buy it method'
This can also backfire sometimes(like it did with me with the WiiU
>>
>>330714261
I did the same with the 3DS for only 2 games, MonHun and EtrianOdyssey and got more than my money's worth because I knew I'd spend over 500 hours in both of those franchises. Even so I didn't buy a 3DS on launch, neither did I buy a DS on launch. In both cases I waited for the superior and/or more affordable option years after launch with the DSi and 3DSxl+CPP

It just seems like a lot of people don't bother researching or don't have a goal in mind. They just spend $400 on a whim with no idea on release dates or even which games they want to play and then get surprised and bitch about KingdomHearts3 not getting released on 2013/14 when they bought a PS4

I enjoy quite a lot of genres so there's always more than enough to go around and even still I do my best to manage expectations and I'm aware of release dates. I don't get those that think "Hey! The PS4 will have GTA6, FF15 and DeepDown somewhere down the line right?! Might as well buy it now!" Different mentalities I guess
>>
>>330711275
Or when they cry because it's console exclusive
>NEVER EVER
>>
I bought a ps4 and literally have it collect dust after bloodborne fucked up and wont work. Fuck my life.
>>
>>330707481
mature, highly educated adults for the most part
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.