[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baldur's Gate Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Baldr001.gif (359 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Baldr001.gif
359 KB, 1280x720
I recently beat BG1 and I was wondering what are some good party members for BG2. Preferably a good cleric or mage with a good personality or a fighter of some sort.
>>
>>330703112
>Good characters
>cleric/mage
Aerie is god-tier in terms of power but the downside is you have to put up with her issues
>fighter of some sort
mother fucking Keldorn
>>
Sarevok was such a huge fucking difficulty spike, I breezed through everything before him but I just couldn't beat this fight
>>
>>330703361
Not sure if I should stick with Aerie her personality reminds me of Khalid.
>>
>>330703486
I bought three monster summoning wands and spammed them.
>>
>>330703857
I had wands as well, I guess I was just too low level
>>
>>330703938
I thought you could to the sword coast after killing the main boss so I was underleveled too.
>>
>>330703530
She's outrageously powerful as a character later on but she can be kind of annoying. The other good mage (Nalia) and cleric (Anomen) options have the same concerns, though.

If you want to bring in some evil characters, Viconia and Edwin are a god-tier cleric and mage respectively. Worst case, Imoen picks up some magic too.
>>
>>330704504
Viconia has pretty shitty strength though I can't even give her a medium shield. Will Edwin mesh well with a chaotic good character?
>>
>>330704764
He's a petty dick so maybe. Mixing alignments in your party just means you can't afford to go to either extreme, but it's pretty easy to control your reputation.
>>
>>330704950
The only two companions I really want to keep are Memeinsc and Jaheira so I should be alright.
>>
>>330703361
Is Keldorn in the starting town?
>>
>>330705478
He's in the Athkatla sewers, so yes. You need to start the Unseeing Eye quest in the Temple district to pick him up

>>330705185
Just don't use Viconia AND Keldorn
>>
Jaheira is best girl
>>
Are any of the romances worth it?
>>
>>330707727
Get the imoen romance mod.
>>
>>330707930
but i don't even like Imoen
>>
>>330708045
Rape her anyways
>>
>>330707727
fug Jaheira
Aerie a shit and Viconia is a slut
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.