[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What ever happened with the SCP game? I remember it from a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: scp-173.jpg (169 KB, 1200x981) Image search: [Google]
scp-173.jpg
169 KB, 1200x981
What ever happened with the SCP game? I remember it from a year or so back and everyone went crazy over it. I played it too and it was kind of spooky, starting out in SCP-173's cell was a great start to a game.
Did the love for it just die down or what?
I get that most recent SCP's are just
>CAN'T KILL IT RUN
or
>[REDACTED]
Mary sue's, but some of the earlier ones are pretty neat.

SCP thread too I guess
>>
you must've missed the thread last night when they talked about how shit the scp foundation got
>>
The earlier ones are no better than the new ones it's just that they've reached over-saturation. SCP has always been garbage.
>>
>>330694836
How did they go down hill?
>>
They cleaned out the mary sues a while ago and do not use self inserts anymore
>>
The SCP game still gets updated every once in a while, I think. I don't follow it too closely though.

And I can never finish the game because I always get a "memory access violation", why haven't they fixed this yet?
>>
File: 1432373747714.gif (288 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1432373747714.gif
288 KB, 800x600
>>330693936
>>
>>330695949

No quality control and all the good ideas already being used.
>>
>>330696009
How the fuck do you even do an SCP self-insert?
>>
>>330696954
I meant the self-insert doctors like Clef, Bright etc
>>
File: 1435085693188.gif (3 MB, 400x268) Image search: [Google]
1435085693188.gif
3 MB, 400x268
I remember reading the vending machine one. That was pretty cool.
>yfw blood of Jesus Christ
>>
>>330696864
They should have limited the SCPs. Most interesting part was always the foundation it's self and the lengths it goes to.
>>
>>330696009
Shame they traded the mary sues, self inserts and 'wacky' humour (haha keter duty haha) for no quality control
>>
>>330697436
>no quality control
>if a page gets enough downvotes it gets rewritten or deleted
how in gods name is that no quality control?
>>
>>330697553
Because the vast majority of new stories aren't aggressively shit enough to get enough attention to be downvoted to deletion and just slip through the craps while still being bad.
>>
File: ARMANDO (4).png (2 KB, 154x224) Image search: [Google]
ARMANDO (4).png
2 KB, 154x224
>>330693936
Are we cool yet?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.