[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look /v/ I'm not a shill for Ubisoft, okay I hate them as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: the-division.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
the-division.png
3 MB, 1600x900
Look /v/ I'm not a shill for Ubisoft, okay I hate them as much as the next guy.

But you need to try this game if you have any passing interest in the new york setting or third person rpg games. This game is better than I expected it to be. I went in negative feels as well but I was very bored lately, tired gamer status even. This game I've been playing non stop since release 5-6 days ago. It's just fun /v/. At least get it cheap one day to try it out.

If you are playing it, what do you think of the game?
>>
Seen gameplay of it, not interested in WoW with guns.
>>
>>330673926
>WoW with guns

I fucking wish, this game is way worse than WoW
>>
it's pretty damn fun______
but most people here parrot what others say without thinking for themselves
>>
File: the-division.jpg (751 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the-division.jpg
751 KB, 1280x720
Hey, do you guys remember that one time when you ran around for 5 minutes, shot some bad guys, and then ran around, shot some bad guys, ran around, shot some bad guys, and then you ran around some more? So much fun. I'm glad that I paid for the $120 version of this game.
>>
>I'm not a shill, guise, I promise
>plz buy our DLC platform
>>
>>330673819
Shit in one hand, wishes in the other, which do you think will fill up first?
>>
File: 04HjL9w.jpg (56 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
04HjL9w.jpg
56 KB, 620x465
>>330674349
>go places, fight enemies
>describing literally every fucking game in existence
Don't be this bad at trolling senpai
>>
>>330673819
>rpg
It's not a fucking RPG, Ubishill.
>>
File: 1457636414458.jpg (44 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1457636414458.jpg
44 KB, 340x480
>>330674349
>describing shooter ever
>>
>>330674449
>being unable to discuss any game because you might have paid money for it
the buthurt piracy meme is strong with this one
>>
>>330673819
got this game for free with my graphic card
played 6 hours so far and here's what's boring me already
>hard difficulty is just bulletsponge enemies that kill you in one shot
>foe not very interesting, either nigger thug, flamthrower fat guys of gang.
>very few interaction with the environnement, everything you can loot is predetermined bags/crate of 5 apparences , sometime you can throw a can of soda to a hobo.

but again I didn't paid for it so.. Not a huge lose
>>
>>330674974
>level traversal
>puzzle solving
>npc dialogue interaction
>base building

Lol all games are just walking a to b then killing something, no wonder you are easily impressed with a bullet sponge pointless grind.
>>
>>330675461
>no wonder you are easily impressed with a bullet sponge pointless grind.

but you are impressed too
your Souls and Blunderborne loving faggot
its the same thing but with swords

the difference is that The Division doesnt have the clunky ass shit gameplay of Souls
>>
why the fuck does the game lag to hell when rotating the camera on a 970 GTX?
>>
>>330675639
>implying but ill bite
>souls is the division with swords

What is level design?
What is enemy design? (not same enemy with 10x health)
What is boss design? (see above)
With your reasoning you could interchange every game ever made like some moronic indie dev cunt.
>>
>>330676370

agreed
Divison excels at all of those compared to Souls
especially when it comes to DS3 which is literally DS1 and 2 put together into 1 game a literaly copy & paste.

And lets not forget those shit tier graphics.

>mu-muh artstyle

nice memes, the game still looks like dogshit
>>
>>330673819

BULLET SPONGE DIABLO
>>
File: 1407198449648.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1407198449648.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
Is it worth playing on a PS4?

How well optimized is the PC port?
>>
File: caged laff.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
caged laff.gif
2 MB, 187x155
>>330673819
>Look /v/ I'm not a shill for Ubisoft
>>
>>330677040
LOL decent tier b8 friend.
>>
>>330673819

>Reached level 30
>Nothing to do except farm for better gear
>Have to wait a month before the next thing gets released.

I mean this would be alright if there was some decent PvP or if there was something else to keep me hooked.
>>
Someone explain what this is for me please. I need to redpill my coworkers on it.
>>
>>330673819
already at level 15 and having fun, but seems like a fucking grind. all you have to do is hide behind cover and shoot. that is literally the game.
>>
First week no lifers get full high ends by mega farming phoenix credits in one day.

Yesterday they nerfed the shit out of Phoenix credits and drop rates on all high ends.

You now are now forced to run the same dailies and challenge mode mission over and over again.

Now people funnel gear from their main to alt and since their dz rank and credits aren't shared. just to be the all time biggest pricks in the dz because there are no reprocussions

Wew lad
>>
>>330677985
>How well optimized is the PC port?
Plays amazing on consoles...

If you look closely you will notice that every glitch clip you have seen posted on here has been from the PC version.
>>
>>330677985
PC version in 1440p on ultra is probably the best looking game on the market right now. Screenshots don't do it justice, look up a jewtube video to see what i mean
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.