[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Or is this game more of a modern MMO in the vein of Blade and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Elder_Scrolls_Online_cover.png (240 KB, 280x399) Image search: [Google]
Elder_Scrolls_Online_cover.png
240 KB, 280x399
Or is this game more of a modern MMO in the vein of Blade and Soul, current WoW, Neverwinter... More geared toward solo and occasional spontaneous group action?

Or does it encourages grouping, coordination and encounter planning like the old WoW?
>>
>>330664356
It sucks ass.
>>
Solo with ocasional grouping until endgame and alliance wars
>>
>>330664578
how's the grouping tho?

Are the dungeons challenging enough that you need a balanced trinity party, balanced gear and coordinated approach?
>>
>>330664903
the game is good, you do need a balanced trinity party and dungeons are hard and rewarding, at start there isnt much coordination but the higher level you get, more mechanical bosses come. and the alliance wars is pretty awesome imho
>>
>>330665246
Thank you Zenimax employee
>>
The alliance wars is the only thing setting this game apart from the dime-a-dozen MMOs.
It's like GW2's WvW but better implemented.

The character building is kinda good too, with the classes mattering only a small amount , you're mostly free with it.
>>
>>330665356
how about you come up with something original?
you are calling a game bad even if you havent played it. so how about you get your head out of your arse and see the world as it is
>>
>>330665509
yeah its almost like every other elder scrolls game. almost
>>
>>330664356
The only group action I experienced was running naked with a bunch of people screaming on the mic
>>
>>330665757
you havent done a single dungeon?
>>
Literally thel east MMO like MMO ever, may as well just buy Skyrim.
>>
>>330665246
>>330665509
>you do need a balanced trinity party
>classes matter only a small amount

Getting mixed signals here
>>
>>330666158
>havent played the game
>arguing about it
>>
>>330666258
for customization with the classes you can do what ever the fuck, but in a dungeon or such you do need a tank a healer and a dps. but you can build almost any class into one of those
>>
>>330666276

I did, and the game doesn't even have fucking text chat, gg community.
>>
>>330666379
console fag detected
it has text chat on pc you dumb fuck
do your reseach
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.