[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Celica?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4C.jpg (443 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4C.jpg
443 KB, 1280x720
Do you like Celica?
>>
>>330658556
hell yeah

Her outfit is the embodiment with perfection
>>
>>330658556

Cloaca?
>>
>>330658556
Didn't really understand the point of her.
>>
>>330659431

She's second best Xenoblade
>>
File: celica15.jpg (138 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
celica15.jpg
138 KB, 1024x768
I've always enjoyed the aesthetics of the Celica, even if it can be a bit "rice".
>>
>>330659526
I await a direct sequel where they HAVE to make use of her. Her kind seems to be quite important in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>330659526
She was probably much more important in an earlier draft of the game. Same as L.
>>
She's alright yeah, but as others have said, lacks significance
>>
>>330658556
I expected an epic backstory ever since I saw her in the trailer and her artwork, but then I hard the monsters voice..
>>
Hell yeah nigga erection demon right there. Until she opens her mouth that is.

Honestly all the girls in this game are annoying aside Elma, Mia and Murderess who's only fapbait
>>
She's a cutie.

Long twin tails were in music games a decade before Miku.
>>
>>330659817
>>330660239
>>330659817
>>330660151
>>330660263

If there is a sequel, how do you think they could expand on her character? I think we should meet the rest of her species, maybe find out why she isn't with them
>>
>>330661347
She said her species was destroyed by Rock but I'm sure their survivors out there, her species seems to be related to the psycho blue chick and that big guy who piloted that super weapon. They might be beast masters or something
>>
>>330658556
She kinda reminded me of Maria from Xenogears.

Both come really late
Both have a really big gentle giant sidekick
Both are totally fucking worthless in combat
Both are completely irrelevant to the plot
>>
>>330658556
She has a use beyond giving you her Zero Zero skill?
>>
>>330661489
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Maybe you could go on a mission with Celica to find any other survivors, and when you find them they call her a traitor for helping rock, and you have to convince them that rock isn't bad
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.