[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KOTOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
One question /v/.

Why is this game called "Knights of The Old Republic"?
>>
(Jedi) Knights of the Old Republic
>>
Is this a meme set up?
>>
Becus they are oldfags u newb.
>>
For you.
>>
Because you're a Jedi Knight in service of the Republic which predates the Republic from the prequel movies?

I dunno I just work here
>>
>>330657237
republic stood for thousand generations/years, then sith took over, then sith got defeated and NEW republic stands again. therefore old republic is OLD republic. get what i am saying?
>>
Would you rather be roommates with Atton or Carth?
>>
>>330657790
How the hell WOULD room with Carth?
>>
I'm playing KOTOR 2 now, what happened to the main character from the first game?
>>
>>330658052
They fucked off to the edge of the galaxy
>>
>>330658052
she is canon revan in kotor 2 what do you mean what happened
>>
>>330658052
apparently he defeated malak and saved the republic but then left the known galaxy to fight "true sith"/ real enemy/ monsters only he seems to be aware of. apparently he only sought star forge and attacked republic to unite known galaxy into strong force capable of standing against this phantom evil force.
>>
>>330658148
>She
>canon revan

lol no
>>
>>330658357
Sorry if this triggers you, but canon genders are female Revan, male Exile.
>>
File: +.png (6 KB, 478x373) Image search: [Google]
+.png
6 KB, 478x373
>>330658472

You're not even trying.
>>
>>330658472
but that's wrong anon
>>
>>330658643

Of course it's wrong. He's going for the weakest bait.
>>
Handmaiden > disciple which is why I'll never play female exile again. Seriously, did Disciple ever do anything other than stare at you and get into fights with Atton?
>>
>>330658798
Just play FemExile with the Handmaiden and restored content mods you baby
>>
>>330658861
Yeah but why do that when I could play the superior Jesus exile
>>
>>330658798
Wait do the disciple and atton have a crush on you if you play as a girl?
>>
>>330657237
Knights of the Old Republic was an existing 'sub brand' of the Star Wars franchise. It was named that way to cash in on a name that EU poofs already knew.

Also you become a knight of the old republic, so there's that too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.