[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you like about Valve's best game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
What did you like about Valve's best game?
>>
>>330653069
Pic unrelated
>>
>>330653069
What do I like about Alien Swarm? hard to say, the whole game is game of the year, all years.
>>
Interesting story, more characters, actual soundtrack, better level design, multiplayer, free PC copy when you bought ps3 version.
>>
The map creator
>>
The ending theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_TFXbSnLY
>>
>>330653069
I liked playing it with my little brother and seeing him shout in joy as we finished the coop together.
Also the ingame map making and downloading is GOAT
>>
the part when it wasnt f2p and full of mlp memes
>>
>>330654659
The part before paintable, style breaking cosmetics weren't a thing you mean?
>>
Seems to have a bad rap on /v/ but I enjoyed it
>>
>>330654763
No one can deny it's a good game, /v/ is just full of shitters.
>>
>>330654763
It's popular
of course it is hated
>>
>>330653069
too easy, trying too hard to top Portal 1 memes
>>
>>330653069
I still wish Valve would release something as epic as Orange Box.

>>330655342
Portal 2 didn't have memes.
>>
>>330655342
what memes are there from Portal 2 except for maybe "I'm in space"
>>
>>330653069
I love this game. The level design is great.
>>
>>330655737
and we aren't getting paid one cent
they are even charging us to make tests for them
>>
>>330655664
>THE LEMONS

That said I found co-op to be really fun. My roommate and I made it through most of it but never finished it.

>tfw he's playing bigger and better games on his gaming desktop and I'm stuck in 2013 on my "gaming" laptop
>>
>>330656875
>THE LEMONS
Do you even know what a meme memeans?
>>
>>330653069
They'll never make games again
>>
>>330653069

It was fun, and funny.
>>
Stephen Merchent.
>>
>>330660705
this

game was pretty decent in general, but fucking weathley carried the whole thing
>>
>>330653069
portal 1 is objectively better
>>
>tfw too stupid for almost all of the user-created levels that I've tried
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.