[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You just Leveled Up! But only one of your stats increased, if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (55 KB, 480x239) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
55 KB, 480x239
You just Leveled Up! But only one of your stats increased, if any at all. What's your quote?
>>
A deal's a deal!
>>
That's a spicy meatball!
>>
Reset!
>>
Wow. I guess my parents were right about me.
>>
>>330651681
ill be able to help more folks now.
>>
People say Roy is shit but Eliwood is every bit as shitty if not worse.
>>
>>330652041
Elliwood has better growths than Roy does. Sure, mostly like 5% increases, but they're still better. Plus his rep is offset by Hector being in the same game.
>>
I'm a late bloomer! Believe in me!
>>
I should have wiggled the cursor around some more,
>>
Boy oh boy, I'm a failure!
>>
what can I say, niggers do all my work
>>
>>330652041
My Eliwood always ended up great in all my playthrough.
I never understood why.
>>
>>330652472
He's got really lopsided growths. He either ends up super good or super shit, there's really no middle ground.
>>
>>330652041
Like Father like Son
>>
Woooow broken level up mechanics thanks Kojima
>>
>>330652472
Because every other enemy has an axe or a horse or some armor and when you're a lord with a rapier you tend to shit on the game unless you're getting no growths at all.
>>
File: leo.jpg (46 KB, 576x339) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
46 KB, 576x339
>>
Oh well, time for some videogames!
>>
>>330652565
>Everyone expected him to be a huge edgelord during the initial trailer
>Game comes out in Japan
>Saves lives and ends pointless conflicts
>Is bullied by his older and younger siblings
>Is chuuni as fuck, wants to look like an edgelord but is too adorable to be one
>Has to babysit his loveable retainers
>When you beat him in Birthright, he apologises and begs you not to disown him

Leo is great, easily my favourite Royal family member, and I'm a Hoshiboo.
>>
Better luck next time...
>>
T-Thanks mom
>>
>>330651681

"Is this the real life"
>>
>people that seriously soft reset at this
>people that play classic but soft reset when a single unit dies
>people that buy DLC specifically made to grind easy exp

If you do any of this you are cancer, you literally cheated and you are garbage at the games.
>>
>>330652961
Nigga chill its just a video game.
>>
>>330652961
>people that are actually willing to live with mistakes instead of actually learning the optimal ways to clear maps
I bet you creditfeed in arcade games too.
>>
>>330653150

>unironically defending being a shitter
>>
I leveled up!
>>
>>330651681
I'll be that monkey!
>>
>>330651681
OFF TO THE BENCH I GO
>>
>>330653225
There's nothing "shitter" about abandoning all progress in the map and reattempting it with your gained knowledge. Just like how people start real life projects from scratch all the time instead of committing to their fuckups.

Continuing with the map in spite of already fucking up is what people do when they play in Casual, just saying. It's also what creditfeeders do in arcade games after they've lost their lives/fucked up their scoring momentum. And worse yet, you will never understand how a map works because you automatically assume it's fine to make mistakes.
>>
>>330653458
I do admit I do deal with the punches if the character's a shitter I wasn't going to use anyways (Leonardo in RD for example), but otherwise I reset.
>>
>>330652120
Eliwood has worse growths, though. It's just so slight and FE7 is more balanced, so you don't notice.
>>
plz dont bench
>>
>>330653458

You act like playing a level a bunch of times until you can run through it perfect isn't cheap.

You're obviously shit and have deluded yourself into thinking your method is acceptable.

The funny thing is faggots like you then go on to complain the games are too easy. After soft resetting 200 times and losing zero units.

What's your defense for people that grind DLC made to make getting exp easy as fuck? I'd put money that you use that too.
>>
>>330653559
Elliwood:
HP S/M Skl Spd Luk Def Res
80% 45% 50% 40% 45% 30% 35%

Roy: HP S/M Skl Spd Luk Def Res
80% 40% 50% 40% 60% 25% 30%
>>
Don't worry senpai, I've got this for you
*L+R+Select*
>>
>>330653639
Why is it "cheap"? Is your objective SOLELY to go through levels or try to understand how the maps work?

I don't soft reset when I lose units. I soft reset 2 turns prior to that or when a particular situation drags the fight out for more turns than necessary because my strategy is shit. I'm baffled that there exists people who think playing strategy games BLIND with imperfect strategy is excusable.
>>
File: 1457873825327.png (20 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1457873825327.png
20 KB, 240x160
Meh.
>>
>>330653825
That'd be the typical Lyn level if you removed the STR and had HP only happen every two levels.
>>
>>330653639
>What's your defense for people that grind DLC made to make getting exp easy as fuck? I'd put money that you use that too.
Lay off the strawmen. That shit is just fucking despicable, I ALREADY attack the shitters who suggest to grind support levels so that you can get extra EXP via unlocked paralogue maps, let alone grinding DLC.
>>
>>330653639
>>330653774
How does it feel to have autism?
>>
>>330654090

>autism
>for playing the game as it was intended and designed to be played

KEK
>>
>Are you kidding me?

That's the thing that I muttered when I saw Takumi getting just a +1 in skill, I laughed when he said exactly that line.
>>
>>330654228
If it was designed that way you couldn't reset and replay it to save someone that died.
>>
>>330651681
I appreciate you not starting this thread with "oh shit, nigger!", OP.

Your transition from reddit to 4chan seems to finally be agreeing with you. Your thread is still horrible, but at least it's as bad as real threads.
>>
>>330654228
is this the bluepill the babbies have been chowing down to convince themselves that it's ok to make mistakes in fire emblem? laughable. i bet those levelups must've been really precious
>>
File: 1457448343749 Fire Emblem.png (673 KB, 772x1169) Image search: [Google]
1457448343749 Fire Emblem.png
673 KB, 772x1169
>>330652741

Leo is awesome, but he's got a bit too much of the problem all the Nohrian Royals have- they all super duper love you as much as possible and you're their favourite person ever.

Seeing him acting like the inferior, forgotten, brother in Birthright was actually really interesting, I was a little sad to see it was just an act.

Hinoka will always be the best royal though, ESPECIALLY when it comes to babysitting her retainers How did either of them ever get to be her retainer? Setsuna's strategy is to get in a trap and wait for Hinoka to rescue her, geez...

Odin is still the best though.
>>
>>330654636
Asama rescued Hinoka once, when he was meditating on a mountain. His demeanor gave Hinoka the image of a wise priest, so she hired him.
>>
Fuck me in the ass
>>
>>330654636
>le I can't do anything other than acting mentally challenged 24/7 man
>best
You're probably a girl
>>
File: abandon thread zelda complete.gif (3 MB, 449x266) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread zelda complete.gif
3 MB, 449x266
Well, it was fun while it lasted,
>>
>>330654887

Odin literally has some of the best supports in the entire game, gives one of the most adorable daughters in the game and is the most powerful (aside from Corrin) Dread Fighters in the game.
>>
File: dangerfield.jpg (52 KB, 746x497) Image search: [Google]
dangerfield.jpg
52 KB, 746x497
I get no respect.
>>
>>330654993
Only if you think tired middle school antics is funny.
Ophelia is shit just like her dad.
Too bad Dread Fighter isn't even a natural class.
>>
>>330655147
>dissing chuunis this hard

I bet you love cardboard characters like Corrin too, fag.
>>
fuck.
>>
>>330655216
Nice guess but Kamui is a shit character too.
Chuuni was "good" the first time for the novelty, then it literally devolves into the same braindead shit every single time.
>>
>>330653639
>You act like playing a level a bunch of times until you can run through it perfect isn't cheap.
Well a game based on RNG isn't exactly tactical

Something like Fire Emblem Conquest on Lunatic is fair because growths are static
>>
Hope you're savescumming.
>>
>>330655147
I keep hearing this dread fighter class thing everywhere but I have no clue where to get it. I got special edition, for that matter.
>>
File: 1408091119430.png (89 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1408091119430.png
89 KB, 330x328
>>330651681
>>
>>330652041
He actually promotes at a reasonable time though
>>
>>330655485
You have to examine the orb in the top part of your castle and claim it via a menu.
>>
>>330651681
It's not like I'd need those anyway.
>>
>>330651681

I swear I can explain...
>>
>>330654636
Hinoka is a fucking terrible judge of character and picked both of them because they seemed wise and serious.
>>
>>330652741
Your collar is inside-out, m8
>>
>>330651681
At least I'm not Roy
>>
A lot of people shat on Fire Emblem threads for being waifu threads when Awakening released, and while I feel their pain as well I do believe that waifu threads are equal to if not better then endless "You're supposed to let people die vs. You're supposed to reset when someone dies" arguments.
>>
>>330652120
>Elliwood has better growths than Roy does. Sure, mostly like 5% increases
Eliwood has 5% better strength increase, that's it. That's like 2 more strength at 20/20. It's meaningless.
>>
>>330652517
>He's got really lopsided growths. He either ends up super good or super shit, there's really no middle ground.
All his growths are like 45%. There is literally nothing lopsided about them. He is the definition of the middle ground.
>>
>>330651681

Post that Ike level up webm.
>>
>>330655597
>He actually promotes at a reasonable time though
In his route he promotes late as shit. In Hector Mode, you should never promote Eliwood or Lyn. The correct strategy is to sell the Heaven Seals and buy killer weapons.
>>
>>330658304
He promotes at the same time most other units not named hector are promoting in his route, unlike his son.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.