[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people pretend The Witcher games are anymore a "real"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: dragon age witcher 3.jpg (118 KB, 960x681) Image search: [Google]
dragon age witcher 3.jpg
118 KB, 960x681
Why do people pretend The Witcher games are anymore a "real" RPG than the Dragon Age games?

In Dragon Age when it comes to dialogue, you're stuck with
>TELL ME ABOUT LORE SHIT THAT DOESN'T IMPACT THE DIALOGUE CHOICES
>Yes
>Sarcastic yes
>No

In Witcher when it comes to dialogue, you're stuck with
>TELL ME ABOUT LORE SHIT THAT DOESN'T IMPACT THE DIALOGUE CHOICES
>Yes
>Sarcastic yes
>No
>>
Dragon Age is comfier than The Witcher. That's all that matters. Though I will say this; brewing potions in the witcher 1 is very very very (very) very very very very very very very very very satisfying.
>>
>he made this thread again
>>
>playing any wrpg

not even once
>>
>>330647654
Your baits gotten stale there buddy.
>>
File: W2_no-vodka-for-you.jpg (69 KB, 417x480) Image search: [Google]
W2_no-vodka-for-you.jpg
69 KB, 417x480
I wonder why I even come to /v/ these days anymore.
>>
>>330647654
Kinda related to this thread, i just had a guy tell me that he can't comprehend how I can think that Witcher 1 n 2 had politically incorrect things in them, and that is no better on that field from DA;I Can someone dump those compilations and screenshots of various scenes in those 2 games, like for example talking to that girl who complains about the lack of female commanders and then Geralt just btfo's her with "there are no women commanders because they talk a lot instead of doing things" etc ? I thought i had them saved but can't find 'em
>>
I don't like the social politics in DA which are presented within the first hour of the game.

Witcher 3 not so much, tolerable.
>>
>>330647654
its 2016 the witcher vs dragon age is a dead tired meme that you need to let go
>>
>>330647654
dragon age plays like any shitty mmorpg
>>
>>330648732

And The Witcher's made on a budget.
>>
>>330647654
You could at least make a new picture autismo
>>
>ally with mages or templars
>they do the exact same thing regardless of which you choose
>when allied with you, they use the same generic model
>they were too lazy to even make your choice change the models
DA3 is so hilariously bad. It's incredibly.
>>
>replying to this thread
https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/aLY2g5wCmYH_e6xDCRsbHg/
>>
>>330647654

No.
The real question is why people pretend Souls games are RPGs?
>>
Its almost like I've seen this post before OP
>>
>>330650074
The real question is "Why the fuck did you bump this thread, you stupid faggot?"
>>
>>330650141
Why did you?
>>
>>330650361
I didn't bump the thread. I'm not a stupid newfag who doesn't know how to sage. Unlike you. Which is why this thread is on page 1 again.
>>
>>330647654
Well you went a full week without making this thread again. Good for you.
>>
>>330650414
How do I sage?
>>
>>330650638
Stop bumping your own thread, OP. It's poor form.
>>
>>330650638
just type sage on the e-mail field
>>
>>330648832
is that supposed to be an insult? :'D
>>
>>330647654
>let me lie about a game so that you point out that I'm lying
Are you at least being paid for this?
>>
>>330648291
This
It ended, it's over, The Witcher tore it to pieces
>>
>>330647654

Kill yourself autist

https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/Why%20do%20people%20pretend%20The%20Witcher%20games%20are%20anymore%20/
>>
>2016
>caring about dragon age

is it 2014 again, OP?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.