[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: things that happened and thankfully failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: steamstream.jpg (42 KB, 800x250) Image search: [Google]
steamstream.jpg
42 KB, 800x250
ITT: things that happened and thankfully failed
>>
My life.
>>
>>330647402
fallout 4
>>
I use stream broadcasting when i just want my friends to watch easily without some huge delay
>>
>>330647402
What do you mean fail? It works for what it's intended for
>>
>>330647402

How did this failed? It just works fine.
>>
>>330649013
This.
It beats getting a twitch account just to stream something in private for one or two people.
I don't see why it'd be a good thing or it to die.
>>
i use it
>>
In today's thread, OP is a fucking retard who has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
I use it. What's wrong with it? How is it dead?
>>
>>330647402
It's not Twitch but it's an easy way to show a game to a few people if they want to know what it's about or something. It certainly hasn't failed, what are you on about OP?
>>
File: And why would I want him.jpg (30 KB, 460x397) Image search: [Google]
And why would I want him.jpg
30 KB, 460x397
Not that it actually did, but why would you want it to fail? Are you really this bitter over having no friends?
>>
>>330649323
I don't even use Twitch because of the delay desu, better off using Hitbox or Steam Broadcasting.
>>
I literally just used Steam Broadcasting today and yesterday. Been using it to watch and help my friend play MGSV, and just used it to show off Damned to someone. It's definitely still working just fine.

Now, if you mean in terms of being a Twitch killer, I don't think it was ever even meant to go that far.
>>
What is wrong with it? Its a convenient way for your friends to watch you play and lets me watch some random guy playing a game I'm interested in to see how it plays.
>>
>>330649015
>What do you mean fail?
He probably means that it did not kill twitch instantly.
>nothing pperrssonnell, kid.
>>
>>330647402
>failed

are you a cretin?
>>
>>330647402
>Day 1 of twitch streaming
>Only used for streaming Skyrim with futa mods and anime episodes

Good riddance
>>
What failed? I use it all the time, same with few of my friends. It's perfect for what it has to do.
>>
>>330647402
Was it meant to be a twitch killer?
>>
>playing new vegas
>that one quentint tarantino-looking autist fuck you used to play CiV with requests broadcast
>wtf
>ignore it
>asks again
>ignore
>again
>lose the mood to play
>>
>>330647402
but its still there
>>
>>330652914
You're a faggot anyways
>>
hitbox runs better than steam broadcast and twitch
>>
used it once to show my brother something in Fallout 4
>>
I watched a friend play ground zeros for a while and learned a few new tricks
so I think its not so bad

but I guess people expected another twitch or soemthing? its really just for watching a friend
>>
>>330647402
>play sexy modded skyrim
>taking snaps of my waifu in lewd lingeries
>forget to disable broadcasting

wew
>>
>>330647402
Remember the launch day and /v/ streamed anime and was one of the most viewed streams
>>
File: 5ce.png (59 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
5ce.png
59 KB, 500x319
>>330653776
>not playing offline when playing Skyrim
>>
>>330653962
Dumb beefcake frogposter
>>
>>330647402
I use it all the time with my friends, what's the issue here?
>>
>>330653962
This.
>having no shame
>>
Also I forget about 30 fps cap

fuck steam broadcast
>>
File: BMarGD7CMAAJFpv.jpg (24 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
BMarGD7CMAAJFpv.jpg
24 KB, 500x380
>>330652914
>have it set for friends to automatically be allowed to watch
>nobody watches anyway
>>
File: nofagstoday.jpg (62 KB, 780x785) Image search: [Google]
nofagstoday.jpg
62 KB, 780x785
>>330647402
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.