[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Celebrities who played vidya That FT3 Diago had with Lupe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
ITT: Celebrities who played vidya

That FT3 Diago had with Lupe Fiasco was pretty hype.
>>
staged
>daigo smiling
daigo never even blinks when playing competitively
>>
>>330646728
>staged
Diago wouldn't throw a match. Nigga is Japanese. His reputation is at even more of a risk.
>>
File: sexyblackgirls.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sexyblackgirls.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
ross (from friends) girlfriend plays gaems. shes hot. i like hot black girls. i want to suck farts from their anuses.
>>
>>330646837
She was in Friends?
>>
>>330646837
my man, but can you link who she is (or post a pic)?
>>
>>330646907
yeh she was called Charlie in friends. aisha tyler. so hot dude.
>>
Isn't Vin diesel a major /tg/ buff
>>
>>330646647
>Lupe Fiasco
Literally who?
>>
>>330647276
yea diesel has his own video game studio and loves d&d
>>
>>330647276
I believe he helped with the production of The Chronicles of Riddick
>>
>>330647276
>>330647348

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEMb_RIZ3o
>>
File: deadpool having an epiletic fit.png (303 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
deadpool having an epiletic fit.png
303 KB, 544x400
>>330646837
>>330646907
>>330647142
>mfw I literally never made the connection until now
>>
>>330647276
Vinny is also PC master race.
>>
>>330646728
>muh perfect Japanese hero can't possibly lose to this pathetic foreigner!!!!!
Daigo was going for the win at the end and whiffed it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9IF6BUmo8

Matthew Perry is a huge fallout nerd and this was the main reason why he was asked to play Benny in New Vegas.

Also, pic related for Henry Cavill
>>
File: ZZZ009833-PP.jpg (87 KB, 382x480) Image search: [Google]
ZZZ009833-PP.jpg
87 KB, 382x480
Eric Martin from Mr. Big is an admitted Sega fanboy.
>>
>>330646828

Diago didn't throw but he sandbagged until the very last match (this is why you could see him trying to parry Lupe's wakeup DP's instead of simply blocking and crush countering). He went went serious mode for like the last 15 seconds of the set but a mistimed anti-air DP ended up costing him the set.
>>
>>330646828
that shit was staged as fuck, daigo did forward dash into backdash into forward dash again and that dumbass nigger still didnt get it that he has to attack him
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.