[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ZTD/999/Zero Escape thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Q-ZTD999.jpg (162 KB, 517x959) Image search: [Google]
Q-ZTD999.jpg
162 KB, 517x959
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

also does anybody like my fan edit? pic related is what I think the mask is for- Q's definitely a fucking super esper and control and suppression is vital
>>
>>330643286
But it can be everyone beneath that mask.
I'm sure they will pull a K and have even more than 2 possible characters beneath that mask.
>>
https://youtu.be/f7WHvJzJpPY

anyone have the artwork you see here?
>>
File: whatilooklike.png (25 KB, 615x559) Image search: [Google]
whatilooklike.png
25 KB, 615x559
>>330643642
pls uchi don't recycle plot points :C

Shroedinger's participant was cool the first time. Twice is not so good.
>>
Q is also ____cute
>>
>>330643929
>pls uchi don't recycle plot points :C

>Tiefblau/Radical-6
>Blickwinkel
>we are actually in a whole different year than we thought
>I don't actually look like I think I do
>>
File: zeroescapetimeline.png (124 KB, 1030x598) Image search: [Google]
zeroescapetimeline.png
124 KB, 1030x598
Fixed my VLR timeline image, finally added the one step that makes everything understandable

>>330644058
yo you dumbass, delete your spoilers, not everyone has played ever17
>>
>>330643286
I think the kid is Left who never died, it was a hoax
>>
>>
>>330644673
gotta love that retarded design
are those grenade pins, handcuffs? what the fuck
>>
>>330644878
I get the impression when they designed him, they went out of their way to make him an incredibly generic looking lame bad guy, so when you see the recording you get pissed off that none of the contestants are really Zero and instead it's someone you've never seen before, to make the reveal even better.
>>
>>330644954
that makes sense
>>
>>330644878
They're O-rings used for a leather harness. I think he's got the wrong door.
>>
>>330643286
There will be an ending where Eric kills everyone, I guarantee it.
>>
I do not think that Eric and Mila will still be in a relationship by the end of the game
>>
>>330645418
I don't think they're even in a relationship at the beginning. I think they're cover agents, or one of them is.
>>
How the fuck did Sigma not notice the fact that he had a big ol' artificial eye?
>>
>>330645594
Was too busy checking out the babes. Also, a virus slowing down his thinking could have something to do with it.
>>
>>330645594
Because it was a replacement artificial eye, not just a fake one, and he had radical-6 which slowed down to speed that the mind processing speed.
Uchi said that the futuristic digital interface when you're examining shit was the result of the artificial eye too.
>>
>>330645594
It was there on the bottom screen all along. The question is why didn't YOU?
>>
File: root beer.jpg (143 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
root beer.jpg
143 KB, 960x544
Reminder Eric sold Quark this
>>
>>330644878
Everyone in VLR had a retarded design except Akane, Luna, and Junpei.

Which makes it all the more amusing that the first thing old Sigma does in his young body is get rid of his dumb blue jacket
>>
>>330645870
How was Phi's design retarded? She just wore what a normal girl would wear.
>>
>>330645712
Not the guy you replied to, but tell me about that. I chose to play the Vita version.
>>
>>330645702
>>330645662
I mean, I get that the eye was functional, and that his processing speed was slowed down, but come the fuck on, that thing is quite clearly jutting out of his face.

Now that I think about it, it seems pretty fucking unlikely that no one ever mentioned his fancy robo-eye.
>>
My guess is that Q is a child clone of Brother he's mindjumped into.

It's pretty dumb, but oh god do I hate masked characters in suspense games.
>>
>>330646263
Gotta have some mysteries going, Anon.
>>
>>330646101
It's a pretty obvious plot hole and has been discussed a lot already. Mostly everything else, like Sigma not noticing any differences about his body, is just explained by the asspull that is radical-6.
>>
just curious
strawpoll.me/7069234
>>
>>330646473
phi vs luna is a fuck/marry situation, I think, they're both best girl for different reasons
>>
>>330646795
Fuck Phi is better than Fuck Luna cause Luna is heavy which limits the amount of positions you can put her in
>>
File: scratch poster.jpg (178 KB, 719x1088) Image search: [Google]
scratch poster.jpg
178 KB, 719x1088
>>330646473
There is only one true best girl.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.