[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly was his goal and reasoning?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 220x200
What exactly was his goal and reasoning?
>>
>>330643263
Boredom.
>>
Play the game and find out
>>
This character felt so rushed.
>>
>>330643263
Basically the same thing you do when you get bored in an open world game and try to kill everyone because it doesn't matter
>>
>>330644254
Every character in the game has a motive, but Asriel really makes no sense. Did he regret letting Chara kill himself? Doesn't he gain the ability to love after he obtains souls in any of the endings, why does he still want to kill everyone?
>>
File: pat.gif (2 MB, 572x554) Image search: [Google]
pat.gif
2 MB, 572x554
>>330643263
He wanted revenge after everyone made fun of his OC, the God of Hyper-Death
>>
>>330643263
The way the guy talked made it sound like he just realized he was in a 2 hour videogame game with three routes and got bored as shit. But in-universe he could have just let time flow normally instead of just creating his own Groundhog Day loop.
>>
>>330644597
>just let time flow normally

He wasn't the one manipulating time at the end.

It's your groundhog day loop, not his.
>>
>>330644351
Not just that but he was barely in the game. Even as flowey he barely had that much effect on your playthroughs.
>>
File: 1445562828225.png (1 KB, 100x83) Image search: [Google]
1445562828225.png
1 KB, 100x83
>>330643263

He's aware he exists in Undertale. He wants to crash the game with no survivors.
>>
What I never got is who Frisk is. Why does he gave Chara's memories? Like when you die and Asgore is talking to you or after you fall when encountering Undyne. My guess is that Chara's soul still persists in the underground or something, but does Frisk have no family? Did he just appear out of nowhere in-universe?
>>
>Breaking le 4th wall is part of the story
And i thought time travel was bad
>>
>>330643263
chara was evil and ploted to suicide and be taken to his hometown with the humans, (dunno how they got past the seal) then whene people attacke asriel, he came back dying with the body of chara, they fused? and souls got lost, flowey is like the fusion of both, but has no soul

asriel dreeemur is chara+asriel+everyone else

basically hes good but did bad cause chara was with him etc
>>
Also, this game had way too many final bosses/antagonist and needed a more central antagonist because sans make asgore, asriel, and flowey, look there not even worth your time.
>>
>>330645461
He fused with Chara to leave the seal. Chara told Asriel about his plan to kill 6 humans to break the seal. Asriel was fine with it at first, but decided against it while he was being attacked.

It's safe to assume that Chara had no intention of breaking the seal and just wanted to kill. That or he wanted another war between the monsters and humans.
>>
>>330645048
He's as hidden and irrelevant as that Plane/Stingray...thing in Snowdin.
>>
DEEPEST
EDGIEST
LORE
>>
>>330645409
Frisk is you. (Blick winkel)
>>
>>330645732
I thought Chara was suppose to be you.
>>
>>330645881
I don't think so, but Chara is the soul thats in the body of Frisk who got it from falling on his grave.
>>
Let me try to rephrase that.
>Frisk=Body
>Chara=Soul(Heart)
>Blick winkel(you)=Mind
Don't take my word for it.
>>
>>330643263
He wanted Chara back. An impossible and stupid goal, but he IS just a kid.
>>
>>330643263
His goal was to destroy everything because he had been driven crazy by his condition.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.