[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The power of the dark world turns all it's inhabitants into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: latest[5].png (3 MB, 1724x2500) Image search: [Google]
latest[5].png
3 MB, 1724x2500
The power of the dark world turns all it's inhabitants into a certain creature that best represents their personality. Ganon with his greed for power turns him into a boar/pig and Link because of his child like innocence a rabbit (or in the case of TP, a Wolf because of his courage). So what animal best represents Zelda? If we go by her wisdom, I guess the best match would be a bird?
>>
Midna.
>>
>>330643257
A doe sounds more like it.
but with an antler cuz she's fucking Zelda
>>
Owl. Owls are supposed to be wise or some shit.
>>
But Zelda WAS in the dark world for a while.

She'd probably be a Swan or something retarded like that.
>>
>>330643257
Probably a tortise or otter cause japan
>>330643408
Nah man, midna a crafty slut so she would be a fox cause kitsune and shit.
>>
>>330643558
They're a running theme in the Zelda games too. Kaepora Gaebora, the Owl in Link's Awakening and of course her father's appearance in Skyward Sword
>>
>>330643558
Owls are actually dumb as bricks.
>>
>>330643257
Zelda stays a hylian derp dick.
>>
>>330643953
Doesn't stop people from using Owls as wise beings in cartoons.

Winnie the Pooh
Adventure Time
>>
File: rage.jpg (147 KB, 942x687) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
147 KB, 942x687
>>330644151
>Owls
>Wise
>Winnie The Pooh
Pick only 2

>I'm going to skull
>j/k It actually says I'm going to school
>>
>>330643257
Owl
>>
>>330643953
The Wisdom trope still kinda works because Owls often oversee a lot area from their position and they have stellar eye-sight. They are "wise" in that regard that they know everything that is going on around them
>>
>>330643257
>or in the case of TP
TP doesn't feature the Dark World. Link transforms when entering the Twilight because of the triforce protecting him (some fucking protection, if you ask me. it's worthless. better than turning into a ghost I guess)
>>
>>330645803
also, Athena was often quoted to be the "owl-eyed" goddess.
>>
>>330643257
A fox. I mean fox colors kinda match, and japanese think of fox as an sexy and wise animal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.