[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game is kicking my ass. Does /v/ play this? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: header.jpg (58 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
58 KB, 460x215
This game is kicking my ass.

Does /v/ play this? Don't really see any discussion of it here
>>
>>330642387
>dismiss shit heroes
>don't touch everything
>learn how to team composition
>learn enemy priority

Game used to be much harder, now it's simply boring.
>>
You didn't even bait your hook, fuck off
>>
>>330644281
what
>>
>>330644335
Enjoy your hipster made game you normie.
>>
>>330644438
How can something be hipster and 'normie'? That wouldn't even make sense. And you're just going into threads insulting people for no reason? Who hurt you man
>>
>>330644101
Pretty much what he said.
as you go through the game you will find dudes that you want to murder first, most of the time they are in the back row or just people that do stress damage. certain heroes are good for certain zones. DON'T TOUCH BOOKS. If you get someone with fucked up perks either make the choice of getting rid of their fucked perks if they have actual good perks or just tossing them because dumping 10k into a dude who isn't going to be in your top squads isn't fucking worth it
>>
>>330644589
Welcome on /v/ lad
>>
>>330642387
I tried fighting the swine king. it's really tough at times.

I can't beat that dumb 8 pounder cannon though. it's such a piece of shit. I think it only works if you give it blight damage constantly
>>
>>330644438
>hipster game

stop. it's really not. I mean this is a pretty interesting wizardry clone if anything.
>>
>>330644657
How do I deal with a group consisting of a single enemy?
I instantly got wrecked once a bunch fish dude harpooned two of my guys to death by focusing on the for the first two turns.
>>
>>330644589
Anyone who uses "normie" is just a trendchasing redditor and should be ignored.
>>
>>330644756
Don't be retarded all you have to do is keep killing the gunner and hitting the cannon with leftover actions. It literally cannot be lost.
>>
what's the grave robber useful for? Can't really find any reason to use her over the other classes
>>
Pray to RNGesus.
>>
>>330644756
>>330644920
The cannon has crazy prot though and the cutthroats hit hard while you have to blow an action every turn to kill the fuseman. 16 pounder was the thoughest boss for me.
>>
>>330644991
Works well with a team that marks things for bonus damage.
>>
>>330642387
i dont like it because the biggest fucking asshole fatfucker fo a retard in class loves it so much he made it his honours project. Been avoiding it ever since.
>>
>>330644991
Versatility in battle and dealing with disease and stress while camping. I'd rather bring a Plague Doctor though.
>>
File: 1457470674712.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
1457470674712.png
121 KB, 553x585
>>330644281
>>330644438
wew lad
>>
>>330644991
She's pretty self reliant and good for doing some extra chip damage to finish off with another aoe attack.

She also won't get ruined in a bad shuffle and is a cute waifu.

It's a matter of preference, but I rather like her more than highwayman.
>>
>>330644991
imo she's for no torch runs. All of her moves have amazing crit% and she has some trinkets that boost crit as well. Pair her with a jester with the battle ballad (increases crit and speed) and you'll crit on nearly every hit in pitch dark.
>>
>>330647152
Forgot to mention darkness increases critical chance and loot if you didn't know
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.