[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nintendo Hire Me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: new_nintendo_3ds_white_hold.jpg (212 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
new_nintendo_3ds_white_hold.jpg
212 KB, 1920x1080
They should just remove the cameras (and 3DS feature tbqh) and shed off a hundred dollars from it's price tag. And for its next iteration, they should focus more on hardware and less on gimmicks.
>>
>nigger
>>
>>330631729
thats all nintendo has going for it. if they removed the gimmicks they would lose to the vita.
>>
test
>>
>>330631863
I bet you want the NX to be Wii 2.0
>>
>call everything Nintendo does a gimmick
>praise others for jumping on the VR bandwagon
>shelling out 300-800 for first generation VR head sets and controllers
>nobody is working on any worthwhile titles, everything is tech demos and simple point and click style games

I'd bet anything in alternate universe, Nintendo would be doing the VR thing and everyone would be shitting themselves mad.
>>
>>330631729
>Nintendo
>dropping gimmicks

Pick one.
>>
>>330631971
you're a fucking retard if you think nintendo removed didnt the gimmicks and didnt improve hardware that they wouldnt lose to the vita.
>>
File: cd5.png (105 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
cd5.png
105 KB, 512x384
>>330631729
Yeah removing those shitty 2$ cameras would totally lower the price by 100$.
>>
>>330632187
What you fail to see is that The 3DS actually has games. And games sell systems.
>>
>>330632187
The vita lost to itself by being shit and you cant into english.
>>
>>330631863
Wouldn't the games become too expensive to develop? GBA and DS had so much cool stuff because they were low budget platforms.
>>
>>330631971
I bet you want nx to be ps4.5.
>>
>>330632419
Yeah, essentially. But with a touch of Nintendo charm and comfy-ness, as well as their banger exclusives
>>
>>330631863
>If it was reduced to being a more powerful version of the most successful system ever, it'll somehow lose

This is what Sonyggers actually believe.
>>
>>330632581
You're talking about the NX or the original Xbox?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.