[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's an RPG that allows me to build my own town?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg (26 KB, 265x375) Image search: [Google]
Dark_Cloud_PS2_Game_cover.jpg
26 KB, 265x375
What's an RPG that allows me to build my own town?
>>
you should check out dark cloud
>>
>>330626143
>games lets you build multiple towns
>first town is the only good one
why did they do this. all the rest feel scattered and un-connected.
>>
Is there any town building in the sequel?
>>
>>330626143
Fallout 4 :^)
>>
>>330626613
sort of...you can, but it feels very scattered and not comfy.
>>
http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Playstation_ISOs/Azure_Dreams_%5BU%5D/36552

try Azure Dreams, OP. It's got a rogue-ish dungeon system and town building ala Harvest Moon!
>>
RPG Maker 3
>>
File: 1392262002441.jpg (17 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
1392262002441.jpg
17 KB, 242x208
>>330626769
Fuck.
Town building in RPGs is a really undervalued mechanic.
>>
>>330626143
dark chronicle
>>
>>330626880

if it makes you feel any better, i thought pretty much every other aspect of 2 was better
>>
Autism craft lets you.
>>
>>330626880
Fallout 4 has that, but it barely has any RPG mechanics other than level ups.
>>
>>330626143
Breath of Fire 2, you couldn't control all aspects but you could determine housing style, NPC tenants, and whether you had a tavern, restaurant, or bingo game in town.
>>
File: NOH.gif (607 KB, 187x220) Image search: [Google]
NOH.gif
607 KB, 187x220
>>330627029
Don't remind me.
It wasn't even worth the torrent.
>>
aminal crossing
>>
>>330627206
desu Fallout 4 is a fun game if you pretend it's a spinoff and just wait for the inevitable true main game by Obsidian
>>
>>330626964
this. 2 was amazing in so many ways, I actually wish the battle system they had could be made into an MMO or something. it was a lot of grinding but it was so much fun to grind, with so many types of weapons/guns/magic/bots to craft.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.