[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: ready.jpg (47 KB, 641x247) Image search: [Google]
ready.jpg
47 KB, 641x247
>>
>>330606619
Can't stand Reggie
>>
>>330606814
Remember, goy, Nintendo's future in the North American market rests on his soldiers.

Remember, goy.
>>
>>330606619
Not only is he ugly, he's also fucking stupid. Hahaha
>>
How is that bullish? How sensitive can you be, jesus.
>>
>>330606619

When did he say that? Please tell me it was after the WiiU launched because that would make it so fucking great seeing how Nintendo is doing now.
>>
test
>>
>>330607435

http://www.cnet.com/news/nintendos-fils-aime-microsoft-sony-need-to-react-to-us/

November 26, 2012
>>
Reggie looks like he enjoys the late night cheese pizza posted /v/
>>
>>330607253
>reggie
head of nintendo america
>you
head of moms basement

nice projection tho fag
>>
They're not even competitors. They make weak hardware and gimmicks. The Wii U is a side console. People may or may not buy it to compliment their PC, PS4, or Xbox One. I have one, and I love it. I play Smash almost every day. But it's in no way actually competing, and its gimmick is shit. I just let my gamepad go dead because I don't even care about the screen, the regular ass pro controller does it all. I don't own Splatoon, but all the game pad did for that was let you tap a point to jump to.
>>
>>330607435
I think it was made around the time the Wii was out. I can't believe he still has a job. I wonder what Howard Lincoln thinks about it as he gets drunk in the Mariner's ownership box.
>>
>>330607718
>Side console
>$350
>Weird controller
Nintendo's doing it wrong.
>>
>>330606619
wii-u was a minor slip. the NX will release and crush the markets, bring nintendo back into its golden era.

sometimes you need to fail to become stronger.
>>
>>330607898
It was wrong, that's why I bought it refurbished at $200. It was cheaper than my PC's GPU anyway, might as well.
>>
>>330607991
At $200 it does seem like a nice pick up.
>>
>>330607718
>I don't own Splatoon, but all the game pad did for that was let you tap a point to jump to
Bait's a little weak, might wanna tweak your angle of attack
>>
>>330608121
He's not entirely wrong
gamepad other than the super jump had a map and could use it's gyro for aiming
it's not a lot
>>
>>330608121
What else does it do? Motion controls? So now it could have just been a Wii remote?
>>
Their only arguable strength in the market are handhelds, but it's only due to Nintendo owning console-selling franchises (Pokemon, Mario). The Wii-U was quite the fuckup and living on milking Pokemon/Mario is not the most safe business strategy. He could at least be a little more humble about Nintendos fuckups.
>>
>>330608528
>He could at least be a little more humble about Nintendo's fuckups.
The guy thinks Nintendo's really competitors are companies like Disney. He says this while his parent company rents out space at some other corporation's theme park.
>>
>>330608410
>Wiimote doing gyro

>>330608360
I've rarely see people legitimately say they play the game with sticks

The game is better played with the Gamepad, but I'll admit having the horizontal camera
on the right stick is just as necessary.
>>
>>330609908
the majority of non-chargers play with sticks only
>>
>>330607808
he's probably happier there. even though he was great at NoA, i can't imagine a charismatic, savvy, college-educated man would feel especially fulfilled by a career of fiddling with baby toys
>>
>>330610918
>he's probably happier there.

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/baseball/article/Mariners-CEO-Howard-Lincoln-says-he-will-take-a-6538200.php

>Because of the team's failures, Lincoln on Tuesday said he will take a pay cut, as he's apparently done when the Mariners underperformed in the past.

>"Over the years, when we've had losing seasons, I had made some very painful and self-imposed financial hits in terms of compensation, in terms of bonuses, as my way of trying to be accountable," Lincoln said in his first interview since spring training. "I will do that this season as well because it's a losing season. And Nintendo is well aware of the self-imposed decisions that I've made as a way of accepting responsibility for losing seasons."

>When the Toronto Blue Jays recently clinched a playoff berth, the Mariners became the franchise with the longest postseason drought (14 years) in Major League Baseball.

>Speaking to local media following general manager Jerry Dipoto's introductory press conference, Lincoln said that the club's season has left him "terribly disappointed" after they entered 2015 with high expectations.
>>
>>330611691
>the longest postseason drought (14 years) in Major League Baseball

meanwhile the sonics were only three years removed from a division final before they had to pack their shit and hit the road, that's real cool
>>
is reggie a nigger or a spic?
>>
>>330612216
He's Haitian iirc
>>
>>330606619
>innovation
Yeah, the fucking Wii U was such an innovation.
Fuck you, you buzzwording half nigger fuck.
>>
>>330607937

spoken like a true 30 year old man still living in his parent's basement trying to become stronger
>>
>>330611997
I think part of it was the city of Seattle wasn't going to pay up when the NBA tried to pressure them to pay for a new Arena. I don't know if the city contributed to the Mariners' ballpark [I'm sure they did] or why they didn't want to do it for the Sonics.

Baseball teams also have over twice as many games to bring in revenue.
>>
>>330612512
>I think part of it was the city of Seattle wasn't going to pay up when the NBA tried to pressure them to pay for a new Arena
yeah that was the biggest factor

>Baseball teams also have over twice as many games to bring in revenue.
yeah but when the tickets are like $3 and over half the seats are empty for the whole season it doesn't really seem as profitable as a mobbed key arena full of $100+ seats... seems like a pretty good investment especially from all the spillover tax on things like beer and hotel rooms
>>
Reggie confirmed for being his wife's bull.
>>
>>330612996
I don't think most basketball tickets sell as well as you think they do. The NBA is always blacking out the top sections of arenas all over the country for all but the best and most established teams.

With baseball, everybody you bring in with a cheap seat is most likely buying food, too. There's just so much more foot traffic. It's really not comparable. Plus many baseball teams have incredibly lucrative local cable deals, if not outright owning all or a portion of the network they broadcast their games on. MLB also shares merchandise revenue between teams.

It's why baseball doesn't even bother with a salary cap or non-guaranteed contracts and has the highest average salary for all pro sports in the world. MLB also owns Advanced Media, which services digital media operations for many other companies and providers besides itself.
>>
>>330607709
hahaha triggered nintendrone
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.