[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kirby thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: DMC Kirby.jpg (31 KB, 304x221) Image search: [Google]
DMC Kirby.jpg
31 KB, 304x221
think HAL will finally pull it off and deliver a full 3D Kirby on the NX system?

also what power-up/content you're hoping to see in Planet Robobot?
>>
It's most likely possible since Kirby could use a strong home console game.

I hope to see some references or some returning mech bosses, HR-R or Heavy Lobster to name a few
>>
Nintendo changed the description on their site but it used to mention Planet Robobot's modes and "Kirby 3D Rumble" or something was one, described to play in a 3D space

My guess is they did want to experiment with 3D but with the NX coming they'd rather get in another classic platformer and leave the 3D kirby as a mini game to test the waters before moving on to a true 3D Kirby on the NX

I really want pictures of that and also ESP Kirby but I guess they're supposed to be secret for now
>>
Kirby games are BORING as SHIT.
>>
>>330590182
>it implements Milky Way Wishes perma-powers
>real time form switching
Imagine
>>
>>330592402
>*Metroid games are BORING as SHIT.
fixed
>>
>>330592965
Agreed.
>>
>>330592402
Then don't post on a fucking Kirby thread?
>>
>>330592402
>>330592965
>>330592402
>>330592965
>*Mario games are BORING as SHIT
Fixed for you guys.
>>
>>330593337
>*Sonic games are BORING as SHIT
Here you go, little guy.
>>
>>330590182
Kirby games feel like what NSMB would be with actual effort put into the music, visuals and extras

That said, they're never going to innovate the core gameplay. Best we'll see is more gameplay gimmicks like canvas curse and mass attack
>>
>Planet Robobot
>ANOTHER vanilla Kirby game

yawn
wake we me up when we get something interesting
>>
Would Kirby's gameplay even work in a 3D environment? Sonic obviously doesn't, and we didn't a 3D Mario that played like the 2D ones unitl 3D Land.
>>
>>330593337
>>330593438
butthurt Metroid/Crash babbies detected

you guy should hook up some time
>>
>>330593773
They're probably struggling to make suction work in a 3D enviroment well without feeling clunky.
>>
How about a Meta Knight game instead?
>>
>>330594336
>wanting to play as a borb
>>
>>330593773
I would think either a DMC-like action game or just a good oldschool 3D platformer/collect-a-thon, where it becomes about getting the right power-up for the right situation instead of using them interchangeably to go through linear levels. Standard 3D platforming contorls and a soft lock-on system for sucking and attacking.
>>
File: ElementaKnight.png (467 KB, 1121x571) Image search: [Google]
ElementaKnight.png
467 KB, 1121x571
>>330594336
i'm up for this

getting sick and tired of running through levels i've already beaten in a subgame format.

to keep the copy power format, they could give Meta-Knight some sick spellblade powers on his Galaxia making him a mystic knight in his game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.