[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Paradox playthroughs you don't think anyone else did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: romerepublic.jpg (498 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
romerepublic.jpg
498 KB, 1600x900
ITT: Paradox playthroughs you don't think anyone else did

This was my Roman Republic restoration using Amalfi in CK2. Unfortunately the save got corrupted soon after this and I never got to play it to the end.
>>
>>330586321
Restoring the Roman Empire is the most normal thing in any Paradox game though.
>>
File: Alexandria, 1670.png (2 MB, 1282x1028) Image search: [Google]
Alexandria, 1670.png
2 MB, 1282x1028
>>330586321
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting senpai

r8 my crusader empire
>>
>>330586626
I have never seen anyone do it with a merchant republic
>>
>>330586321
Good luck trying to do that now in any sensible amount of time thanks to infamy.
>>
File: what the actual fuck.jpg (354 KB, 1272x1027) Image search: [Google]
what the actual fuck.jpg
354 KB, 1272x1027
>>330586743
any start with a merchant republic is ezmode, all that gold = rape with mercs

>>330586840
They added infamy to CK2?
For what reason? The game is already bloated and shit enough already
>>
>>330587139
>For what reason? The game is already bloated and shit enough already
Who knows, it is rather silly watching Christian nations joining a holy war for Muslim land on the side of the Muslims because the Christan nations infamy was too high.

The game has become a bloated farce that doesn't even know what it wants to be anymore.
>>
I have never finished a single CK2 game. I just like to rape women and conquer land. My two
favorite things in the world.
>>
>>330586321
I bet you didn't do that any time recently.

You have can't huge empires with the latest patch, infamy and defensive pact will fuck your nigger ass up into oblivion. Plus how the fuck would you keep the council on check when you are that big? revolts revolts revolts
>>
>>330588769
That was patched weeks ago, silly.
>>
>>330589008
>I have never finished a single CK2 game.
That's not even abnormal now. The game's performance degrades so quickly now because of how bloated the game has become playing the game for longer than 300-400 years is just agonizingly slow.
>>
>>330589119
that's some fuckin bullshit, I've been playing small realms recently so I haven't had to deal with any of that

Wouldn't viceroyalties help with that?
>>
>>330589216
>not playing on a garage-built gaming computer

If you can run Skyrim on ultra you can play CK2

If you can't run skyrim on ultra then are you even trying? pleb.
>>
>>330589416
>he hasnt played CK2 for long enough that it takes 2 seconds for a day to pass

get back to /twg/ faget.

The only good thing about CK2 these days is the mods, theyre infinitely more interesting than the vanilla game
>>
>>330589416
Doesn't matter what kind of computer you're running, you go far enough the thing is going to tank.

More history and larger realms means the game just runs slower and slower.

Go ahead, throw the game in observe mode and just let it run at full speed, if you can't finish the game from charlameme to the end date in less than 3 hours you should kill yourself for being such a faggot.
>>
>>330589605
>>330589628

I just finished a game from charlie to end, still worked fine by the end

Your computers are fucked and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>330589793
You finished in less than 3 minutes?

Yeah, people will believe that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.