[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1231364.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1231364.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1080
Be real. Memes aside, can this possibly be good?

It's either this doesn't suck or we're back to playing korean shitfests.
>>
Probably not but I already gave Blizzard my money so I might as well witness the shit train take off.
>>
>>330583513
>can this possibly be good?
I really believe it will be better than WoD. Now if it can actually be good, I doubt it.
>>
>>330583657
>pre-ordering
>2016

Why? What did you gain from giving them your money so far ahead of time? You could have waited a week before the launch and got the same shit.
>>
>>330583657
>but I already gave Blizzard my money
You fuckers never learn. You're like battered housewives.
>>
>>330583513
Blizzard fucked up WoW so hard 1 expansion cant fix everything.
>>
File: Void Lords.png (113 KB, 375x492) Image search: [Google]
Void Lords.png
113 KB, 375x492
>>330583513
Where were you when Warcraft was now Starcraft?
>>
I can't yet tell if all the positive moves blizzard is making with WoW are a return to old blizzard quality, or if it's just a huge surge of desperate pandering to their dwindling playerbase.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in a department meeting.
>>
>>330583513
Gonna play it for a month then probably drop it again, the same I do with every WoW expansion.
>>
>>330583513

knowing blizz track record they usually release a shit expansion and then a good one and this time it would be the turn of a good one plus IT'S FUCKING DEMON HUNTERS I WANTED TO PLAY AS ONE SINCE I WAS A FUCKING TEEN GOD DAMN IT ABOUT TIME DASFJDSWEIFGJERGIWE
>>
I'm still fully convinced that WoD and Legion were one expansion at some point but they decided they couldn't have us going to draenor then back to azeroth and plus SoO was already dragging on so long they needed something immediately so they cleaved WoD out of Legion and basically tried to make half an expansion into a full expansion.
>>
>>330584976
Void creatures and demons aren't the same kind of thing anymore? Where did the demons come from then?
>>
File: Rise of the Demons.png (154 KB, 370x526) Image search: [Google]
Rise of the Demons.png
154 KB, 370x526
>>330587336
>>
it will be like every expansion, good for a month then die
>>
>>330583513
>asking /v/ about blizzard games
Lol
>>
You mean it's either XIV or Korean shitfests. WoW is finished, Blizzard is completely incapable of delivering on anything and are out of touch with their fans.

MMO's are a dying genre, completely irrelevant in today's market and everybody knows it. The only worthwhile MMO's are private servers.
>>
>>330583513
Or just don't waste your times on the garbage MMOs have become
>>
>was a blizzcuck for nearly 8 years
>dropped WoW after a couple months of MoP
>went 8 months clean
>remember having horrible urges to play the first few weeks
>after a month had zero urge to play ever again
>was the best time ever
>WoD dropped
>stupidly started playing again
>undid all my resistance to WoW
>now trying to quit again hopefully forever
>the retarded MMO liking portion of my brain keeps telling me how cool Legion looks
>just want to have that golden time again where I had no interest in MMOs

Wish me luck anons.
>>
>>330583513
top guilds are quitting, employees are leaving, this can't be a good sign.
>>
>>330589019
it's just cyclical anon...please pre-order Legion
>>
>>330588934
You CAN'T quit wow, anon. And deep inside you know that.
>>
>>330585196
What positive moves? I'm genuinely asking, I know little about Legion.
>>
>>330588934
see you in legion
>>
File: 1445227789461.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1445227789461.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
>>330584976
>yfw they pull a kerrigan with sylvanas
>>
I'll probably buy it, try it for a week and drop it just like wod. I couldn't even reach 100, everything was so bland.
>>
>>330592148
>I played wod
>But I didn't play wod
>>
>>330592293
I care about the whole experience, if I can't enjoy leveling I won't waste any of my time.
>>
>>330584976
>The Old Gods were created by some no-name void blobs
fucking hell

>>330587661
>the demons were created in a meeting of void and light
that's pretty dope though
>>
>>330585549
>knowing blizz track record they usually release a shit expansion and then a good one
Except there hasn't been a decent expansion since WotLK.
>B-bu-but MoP was good!
Cool meme, you fucking faggot, but I'm not falling for it.
>>
>>330583513

why are you fags so eager to gobble up blizzard shit?
>>
>>330592054
That or Alleria smacks the shit out of her little sister for being an edgelord who'd fuck over her own people.
>>
>>330583513
The real question is whether you'll play a NElf or BElf Demon Hunter
>>
>vodka finally quit

I miss when they were on Mannoroth. That server went to shit so fucking fast.
>>
>>330592540
>Alleria smacks the shit out of her little sister for being an edgelord who'd fuck over her own people.

I honestly hope this happens.
>>
>>330592536
Because maybe this time there will be a gold nugget in it
>>
>>330592897
People say this every single expansion though.
>>
>>330583513
Does it change the core gameplay of WoW? If not, then it will not be good in my opinion. Because I fucking hate cooldown clicking games.
>>
>>330591414
Yeah you can. I finally kicked the habit when WoD turned out to be the final ruse. Played since release and at WoD I'd finally lost my patience with their ineptitude. Had alot of great times in the game, but there is nothing they could do that would ever give me any incentive to give them so much as a nickel.
>>
>>330583513
Artifacts intrigued me, but it's starting to wear off. High end grind weapons in older MMOs gave me a reason to keep playing, but these aren't the same obviously.

I dunno, I haven't been too happy with Blizzard's design directions as of late and I still enjoy other games/MMOs than their current products. I keep an eye out for news of the Alpha, who knows but Class Halls being Garrison 2.0 is a laughably bad decision.
>>
>>330592508

>WotLK
>decent expansion

>heroics were brainless aoefests
>SotA and IoC
>AV turned into a PvE battleground
>one of the most imbalanced eras of WoW PvP
>world PvP practically killed outright
>patch 3.0 paladins and death knights
>introduction of LFD and world of queuecraft
>even more badge gear
>gearscore cancer
>naxxramas rehash
>trial of the crusader
>introduced raid easy modes

ulduar and icc were good, and story wise it was one of the stronger expansions. but stop fucking acting like wotlk was the pinnacle of the game. the only reason it was the height of the subscription base was because it ended the lich king storyline. while wotlk was live there were just as many people shitting on it as there are people shitting on WoD now.
>>
>>330595873
It was the pinnacle of the game, the PvP wasn't nearly as bad as you make it out to be especially late in the expansion when they toned a bunch of it down. DKs got nerfed pretty quick right out of the shoot (as they should have been). Gearscore was only an issue for neckbeards and bads. What server were you on? Because I saw plenty of world PvP.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.